Wed 28th Jan - Netherlands, Tilburg - 013

nope, I cant. I made it get locked because it was supposed to be a list only and not a "we chat about that media issues" so i wished for ot to get closed, thats the story^^

mmmh, but how do we get new things in the list? maybe some mod should keep such a list going...
I guess I should post it in a new thread then (it's so hidden in this thread)

it is locked, and dont think that any mod wants to keep that updated, I´d do it but only if it was only me (and the mods) having access to the thread so no hyper-long-discussions would occure -.-

Hi all, my first post...

I too was at the 013 concert in Tilburg with a colleague. We came for DragonForce. Neither of us had ever heard of Turisas. But we were both blown away by Turisas. Great performance, great show, great costumes, and GREAT music. Nothing but compliments for Turisas.

DragonForce was a bit disappointing, but Turisas made our evening!

Cheers,
Willem

Welcome to the forum ^^
(I'm one of the guys who gave Mathias the can of hertog jan :p )

That was SO cool. I love the way the Singer (not so familiar with all their names yet, sorry) interacted with the audience. He's a very grateful person. That's a moment you'll never forget, I'm sure. Nice job of "smuggling that beer into the venue". :)

I'm also planning on getting their CD's and there DVD from Bol.com, because Turisas DESERVES my cash. I'm not a big metal-head like most of you probably are, but I'm completely blown away by Turisas.

Very glad I joined the forum. Hope to speak to you all a lot more.

Thanks all for your replies and welcomes. Best regards,
Willem

security was pretty lame luckily. The can was carried in in the pocket of a pair of Overzeas pants. Nothing too fancy on the "smuggling" part there eh? And Willem, no offense, but StudioForce was terrible...

And Willem, no offense, but StudioForce was terrible...

No offence taken Andreas. Can't say I disagree with you. :) Terrible is maybe a strong word, but disappointing for sure and not very professional either, in my humble opinion. Turisas made my evening.

dunno, we were front row in the centre, and one of the 013 photographers said something about photos coming on the 013 site.

he made some nice "evil looking" shots of Robert and me (and the folks that hung out with us but who we actually didn't know at all lmao)