Wednesday "Pee Log" #0001

AHEM.

1:38 PM - I had a dream last night that I was peeing. It was nighttime, and I was at some kind of neighborhood party; me and a bunch of kids were outside in the street skating. The street was lined with woods and I realized I had to pee, so I went off to the side and did so. Then I realized I was dreaming.

I woke up then suddenly, worried that I had wet my bed. Fortunately, I hadn't. The pressure at my peen-tip was intense again, but i found that lying on my side with my legs crossed and my hand shoved down there kind of made the pressure subside. I had a little stomachache.

Well, so I woke up this morning and all sleepy-eyed, got in the shower.

The warm water on my naked, white body must have triggered a subconscious memory of being in the womb, and the pee just began to flow. "Oh shit!" I exclaimed to myself, and tried to hold it in (after a little had already come out)... but we all know how impossible that is. I peed and peed and peed.

I peed like the wise old mountain Bear with the babe in its jaws.
I peed like the flight of the noble eagle above the tribal lands.
I peed like the scavenging coyote visting a desert campfire, giving visions to slumbering braves, dreaming of riding their wild stallions in a hunt after the majestic buffalo over the prairie. I peed like those stalliuons. I peed like those buffalo.

Should I try again, and maybe not shower? I think I shall!

HOLY CRAP this is amazing.
One small pee for man; one giant piss for mankind.
Your willingness to endure physical discomfort for the sake of interesting bulletin board reading is deserving of much appreciation.

MUCH APPRECIATION, I SAY.