Wehrwolfe

Cookie Monster vocals!? What band are you listening to? I havent listen to 'Godless We Stand' that much, but its pretty good. You should check out Darkmoon, if you havent already. Its basically Wehrwolfe with a Jon Vesano on vox. they changed their name after he left to join Nile.

Too me, Wehrwolfe is like 80's Thrash/Death (Imagine 80's Slayer and 80's Morbid Angel working together) with bits of At The The Gates-like vocals and In-your-face attack like Zyklon. It's different from other American Death/Thrash bands.

Ageless said:
Cookie Monster vocals!? What band are you listening to? I havent listen to 'Godless We Stand' that much, but its pretty good. You should check out Darkmoon, if you havent already. Its basically Wehrwolfe with a Jon Vesano on vox. they changed their name after he left to join Nile.
Darkmoon, eh? I will add that one to the list then.
I usually listen to melodic stuff, power metal, ect...
That's the reason for the "cookie monster" comment...

hey, you guys might want to check out a band called
Darkness Remains. they have 2 full length albums on Tribunal Records. it is the same label Darkmoon was on also Daylight Dies started on that label.

I havnt heard Wehrwolf yet but i like the Darkmoon stuff.

hey, you guys might want to check out a band called
Darkness Remains. they have 2 full length albums on Tribunal Records. it is the same label Darkmoon was on also Daylight Dies started on that label.

I havnt heard Wehrwolf yet but i like the Darkmoon stuff.