Weird and not good Reverend Bizarre news

Rev Bizoring LOLZ

Seriously though, I still don't like this band. Listening to some mp3 for like the 90th time and it's just not very good. Song is called Burn in Hell, is that typical for them? I do honestly want to "get" these dudes but the hours are falling fast.

Demilich:
I'm just telling you how WRONG you are, and definetally trying to prove less that what you tried to prove with this:
Demilich said:
Kinda ruins the whole "FUCK ANYONE WHO DOESN'T PLAY PURE, TRUE DOOM!" image now that Albert and Void are gonna move on to more extreme (and possibly non-IotS-safe) doom-related metal.

Alright, but you have your chance to fucking knock me right out of my "dream world" right now and I'd appreciate if you took it. Go ahead and respond with some predictable quip about how little you care, but when it comes down to it, you're giving me nothing to work with here, you fucking moron :lol:

edit: In other news, this thread got me to pull out "Crush the Insects" for the first time in a while and it's awesome!

lizard said:
It's always stupid to pay attn to a band who lays out a roadmap going years into the future.

People, much less musicians for Gug's sake, are mercurial and musos in particular can find a new muse.

when you translate this to English, can you let me know what it says?

Sometimes the wisdom of Lizard is incomprehensible to mere mortals. In hundreds of years, scholars will look back on its esotic, revelatory brilliance and behold the pinnacle of our civilization.