Weird new black metal band

Snowscape33

New Metal Member
Oct 2, 2012
Hey there,

I've recently come across some weird black metal band from the Netherlands called Arles. Some people were discussing the stuff on their blogspot page and no one seems to be quite sure whether what they're writing about is real or not. Are these guys black metal's new trolls? No one seems to have any answers so far..

Some guys in the discussion claimed they had contact with the band and also confirmed they actually did all this stuff in real life, but meh, I don't know.. Stuff like this kind of makes me doubt that:

''We also often hang out at at night at the local graveyard in the town where we live. There's this amazing silence there that is unlike anything else. It's almost as if the voices of the dead are singing under the stars while we sit there and drink wine. It's very inspiring, and actually the song ''Sophia's bleeding heart'' is inspired by one of these voices we've heard late at night. All three of us agreed that she sounded like a sad young woman, longing for a lover that was never there. Her cries went on and on, and it was almost as if her heart was not broken, but bleeding. Of course, once the sun started to rise, we were not surprised to find out we were sitting next to the grave of a woman who died in her twenties in the late 19th century.''

I'm not sure whether this is a recommendation or not, but what do you guys think about their music? I quite enjoyed their latest album, although I don't think it's for everyone. :)