Weird stuff in Antrax albums

I wouldnt know about wierd stuff other then some of scottys guitar noises...
but if you insist try watching
The wizard of Oz turn all the noise off, and pop in Pink floyds Dark side of the moon
( I have heard some say It actually plays well for the movies sound track)

I wouldnt know it for a fact cuz I have only found it on ebay as a cd rom, just for the novelty i would buy it on dvd though)

Sir Phobos said:
I wouldnt know about wierd stuff other then some of scottys guitar noises...
but if you insist try watching
The wizard of Oz turn all the noise off, and pop in Pink floyds Dark side of the moon
( I have heard some say It actually plays well for the movies sound track)

I wouldnt know it for a fact cuz I have only found it on ebay as a cd rom, just for the novelty i would buy it on dvd though)

I did that years ago on 'shrooms, when it first came out to the public that they linked up together. It was pretty fuckin' trippy! :headbang: Ever since I've always thought, who has/had the time to figure out in the first place that it'll synch up if you play DSOTM one and a half times after the MGM lion's third roar at the start of the movie The Wizard of Oz! :lol:

some stoner sitting at home had the tv going and didnt want to watch ot so he left the screen on turned up the knob the rest is history as we know it???

You should here my take on beer and why we drink it... my theory

A bunch of blokes in the midle ages are very bored and one gets the idea

#1 " Hey man"
#2 yeah
#1 You know , we are all bored right
#2 Uh yeah
#1 well I have got an idea. we are going to take a bunch opf wheat and barley
( and they are sitting in the middle of a wheat feild for some reason, they didnt have much to do back then you see) and boil it
#2 Uh huh, and then what
#1 No really here me out, then after its through boilling we will let it get moldy
#2 why
#1 So we can drink it and get fucked up

well obvioulsy they tried it

U should try james and the Giant Peach on shrooms ( trust me on that) it wassa reeaaaalll hoot

Sir Phobos said:
some stoner sitting at home had the tv going and didnt want to watch ot so he left the screen on turned up the knob the rest is history as we know it???

You should here my take on beer and why we drink it... my theory

A bunch of blokes in the midle ages are very bored and one gets the idea

#1 " Hey man"
#2 yeah
#1 You know , we are all bored right
#2 Uh yeah
#1 well I have got an idea. we are going to take a bunch opf wheat and barley
( and they are sitting in the middle of a wheat feild for some reason, they didnt have much to do back then you see) and boil it
#2 Uh huh, and then what
#1 No really here me out, then after its through boilling we will let it get moldy
#2 why
#1 So we can drink it and get fucked up

well obvioulsy they tried it

U should try james and the Giant Peach on shrooms ( trust me on that) it wassa reeaaaalll hoot

:lol: I'd try that out if I still did 'em! I did 'em all the time, but I got bored with them in '98. When you start going on similar trips all the time, it get's kinda boring after awhile. There was nothing more I could get out of them. Maybe one day I'll do 'em again!? I've got great memories of back then though! :lol: I stick to weed and hash pretty much these days.

Try watching the original ‘Charlie and the chocolate factory’ on shrooms or when your stoned.
You can buy a copy of The wizard with the dark side soundtrack, Its called 'Dark side of the rainbow'. Im trying to track down similar stuff on other films anybody know of some ?

johnnieCzech said:
how about the talk at the beginning of Parasite, Charlie´s dog after Harm´s Way and the ending of WCFYA? (Charlie jerking off with the sandpaper)

I thought he was humming with one of those egg shakers or something like it was the beginings to some song that hadnt gotten any farther

Hey you would be amazed ( you may here the finished product on the next album and wont know it) Kind of like the 2 hidden Tracks on OVERKILL 's the NWO album ( somthing that sounds like Jack the Ripper inspired it and then after 2 minutes its incomplete and runs into another unheard of and unfinished song) I just skip over it, I thought it was something for comedic value ( it was funny the first few times I heard It)

strik9 said:
:lol: I'd try that out if I still did 'em! I did 'em all the time, but I got bored with them in '98. When you start going on similar trips all the time, it get's kinda boring after awhile. There was nothing more I could get out of them. Maybe one day I'll do 'em again!? I've got great memories of back then though! :lol: I stick to weed and hash pretty much these days.

ditto I stopped about the same year

Sir Phobos said:
ditto I stopped about the same year

I don't know about you or anyone else, but my favourite part of the 'shroom experience, was the self-analytical period right after you peak! All of you that've done 'em know what I'm talking about. It's damn near impossible to explain to someone who's never done psychedelics of any kind, but I learned SO MUCH during those experiences. About myself and the world around me. I'm not trying to convince people to take acid, mushrooms, etc., because I've always felt that psychedelics are NOT meant to be fooled around with recreationally! They are VERY powerful drugs! Don't get me wrong people can do what they want. if you wanna pop 12 g of mushies and 8 deadhead hits be my guest! :lol: