Weird things...

Cadarn

Bestia Romana
Feb 14, 2003
Roma
Visit site
Going on with your subject,Patric,talking about weird things and phobias,well,I have one...to kill a poodle !A beautiful and white poodle!!!I know is it strange,I like animals and I have myself dogs but what the hell Im really obsessed with this!!! :zombie:

Poodles, yeah they must be scary to kill, cause I love dogs too! One of my best friends is my labrador Jason or Jaczek (he replies to both). Ok, PHOBIAS: and they're all serious, although they MAY sound very weird...

1.Seeing some of my metal idols involed in S/M acitivties with a Dominatrix
2. The old lady skin slice over a piece of bread
3. The stench of old fish in my kitchen

Yup, that's it...I'll post if I think of some more!

Arghhhhh!I would not be able to image Mr Hegg in this kind of situations!!!Bout flying I know many people who are really afraid of!To be trapped up there if something happens.
rockysire.jpg

Being trapped up is also a TERRIBLE thing. When I was a kid (and sometimes also now) I think of getting locked up in a REALLY small white box, so small you're crawled up and can't move, and be there till you die. aarrghhhh....makes me shake, just thinking about it.

NP: Motorhead-Brave New World

like being buried alive? that happened to one of my great aunts. when they exhumed her corpse they found that she had scratched up the top of the casket and pulled out most of her hair.

thats always been my biggest fear... to be buried alive.... that would fucking suck..... what a shitty way to go! all alone with your thoughts, noone can hear you, cant move anywhere, cant breathe...... has to suck balls!

M. said:
like being buried alive? that happened to one of my great aunts. when they exhumed her corpse they found that she had scratched up the top of the casket and pulled out most of her hair.

That is fucking intense.

M. said:
that's fucking horrible... beeing burried alive is so sick, i think they somewhere actually had a bell connected to the coffin so you could ring from inside the coffin if you accidentally where burried alive /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif think it was during the black plague when you had to get rid of the corpses as fast as possible and didn't have time to check if they where dead or just unconsious.

btw, i think that the "burried alive"-theme is very vividly described in the siebenbürgen-song "levande begravd (burried alive)" from the delictum album, i really recomend that song even for you who can't understand swedish.

"mina fingrar blöder, kistans lock är sönderklöst, jag önskar blott av döden från min fasa bli förlöst" scary stuff /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

Actually, I've got a slight "Buried Alive" phobia too. In the movie I mentioned, City of The Living Dead, there's this girl who's trapped in her coffin. Doesn't scare me much but then she starts scratching at the wood and you can see trhe blood marks. THAT makes me feel really disgusted!!

spaffe said:
btw, i think that the "burried alive"-theme is very vividly described in the siebenbürgen-song "levande begravd (burried alive)" from the delictum album, i really recomend that song even for you who can't understand swedish.

"mina fingrar blöder, kistans lock är sönderklöst, jag önskar blott av döden från min fasa bli förlöst" scary stuff /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

Sounds pretty much like Buried Alive by Venom... Venom are cool... :headbang:

Oh yeah,to be buried still alive I think is one of the most horrible things!It seems this happened several times in the past in the small town where my family comes from.You were just without senses for some accident or some disease for few hours and the priest was already there over your coffin preachin his last rites!!!
Bout Venom,alright!!!Theres even another novel of E.A.Poe called Buried Alive and is this one Venom got inspirated from.

Hey, still about being buried alive...in Denmark, the 1800's there was a disease, called "Skin-death"...ummm...it's where your entire body colapses and you're all lame and can't move...but still think with your brain! But you can't move anything. So sometime back in time in Denmark there was HUNDREDS of people getting buried alive. Scary, huh?

NP: Edge of Sanity-When All Is Said

Patric said:
Hey, still about being buried alive...in Denmark, the 1800's there was a disease, called "Skin-death"...ummm...it's where your entire body colapses and you're all lame and can't move...but still think with your brain! But you can't move anything. So sometime back in time in Denmark there was HUNDREDS of people getting buried alive. Scary, huh?

NP: Edge of Sanity-When All Is Said

yikes, that's almost worse, lying there with a collapsed body not even beeing able to scream or move /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

it's like that guy who had a sore apendix and the crappy doctors only gave him the "relax-shot" not the "sleep-shot", hehe, so he was all awake during the entire operation but wasn't able to talk or move an inch. now that's pain /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

spaffe said:
it's like that guy who had a sore apendix and the crappy doctors only gave him the "relax-shot" not the "sleep-shot", hehe, so he was all awake during the entire operation but wasn't able to talk or move an inch. now that's pain /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Heheh, yeah are you reffering to that Tales from The Crypt episode? Or wait, that one involved Voodoo, so perhaps we're not thinking of the same thing.