Welcome Amon Amarth! Yeah!

Amarth Forum... awesome...

Who Else ordered the Viking Edition (Euro Digipack) the day it came out? Fuck that delay shit, I live in America (obviously) and I wasn't about to wait... what was it? 2, 3? months? Not a chance, so I got the German release, and Its owned my ass on countless occasions

(When I got it, to the jealousy of a few friends whom hadn't thought to order the euro edition, I had an Amarth party, and we got stoned & drunk, and listened to everything from the Demos, Sorrow, Once sent, Avenger, Crusher, and of course, the big daddy of the night: Vs. the (FUCKING) World.

that was great.
can't wait for the new Ensiferum album to come out so I can do the same thing :)

Just today noticed that the Amon Amarth forum has "moved" from their home page here to UM.
Sitting up in the northern parts of Sweden buried in snow and watching the woods...
The modem here is very slow though, but I will return once I get back home and have access to my own omputer an connection again.

Originally posted by gnoff
Just today noticed that the Amon Amarth forum has "moved" from their home page here to UM.
Sitting up in the northern parts of Sweden buried in snow and watching the woods...
The modem here is very slow though, but I will return once I get back home and have access to my own omputer an connection again.

Hey, you're from Norrland? My grandma is from there, too.