Welcome Joey!

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
We have a new addition to the Barrett / Kiss household. Here's Joey, a pedigree Burmese who is as naughty and as adorable as he looks :)

Catching some rays.

joey.jpg

"I wish I could do that..."

"Give him a biscuit and he might let you..."

iwish.jpg

Awwwww

joey1.jpg

Parents look realLEE different comapring to their child. Now who's the mutant?? :))

I grew up with cats. They are great pets and they reflect my own personality (independent, egoistical, asshole). I don't have any now, but I want a bunch later on. In 50 years I'll be sitting in my big house smoking the pipe, with 50 cats running around. :D

The frantic said:
I grew up with cats. They are great pets and they reflect my own personality (independent, egoistical, asshole). I don't have any now, but I want a bunch later on. In 50 years I'll be sitting in my big house smoking the pipe, with 50 cats running around. :D

Yeah... Lee will be trying hard to rpovide you with this bunch I believe!!:hotjump::tickled:

Mazah said:
Anyways, the both of them look really really drunk... Check out the red-eye, and that ain't the camera...

haha. Yes, you could be right :). It was taken in the pub next door to The Forum when Opeth played a couple of weeks ago. We had to go in there and sink a few ales before having to pay the ridiculous venue prices (£3.30 for a can of beer...nearly 5€!).

Lee_B said:
haha. Yes, you could be right :). It was taken in the pub next door to The Forum when Opeth played a couple of weeks ago. We had to go in there and sink a few ales before having to pay the ridiculous venue prices (£3.30 for a can of beer...nearly 5€!).

If you're on the guestlist at The Forum are you allowed to jump straight over the barrier and go in that guestlist door, or are you supposed to queue? I've often wondered this after spending 45 minutes standing out in the cold to get in the bloody venue... Any idea?

Congrats on the cool new kitty :cool:

:D I would just like to say Congratulations to the proud parents:D

Gorgeous Cat!

:tickled: I was expecting one of the photos to be of Joey's poo(luckily there wasn't!):tickled: