Welcome to Craig Jackson on Bass!

Tony! Hey, great to see you around here. :) I hope to see you stick around and join in some discussions.

I hope everything is going well at Jaxx. We're looking forward to Kamelot. I see Anthrax is coming too - big time!

:headbang:

OdinsCourt said:
Craig Jackson has joined Odin's Court on bass! This guy rocks!

:headbang:
That's all you can muster up? :loco: I guess we tired you this weekend with practice and the recording!

Well, that is an understatement! Craig is an awesome individual and has some serious skill! He has amazing technical prowess -- I mean AMAZING!! He is heavily influenced by Myung and Stefan Lessard from DMB! So while he has some of the quickest fingers I've seen around the entire Mid-Atlantic, he also exhibits amazing restraint and taste! He knows when to pull out the speed and knows exactly how to groove.

I think that people will be very happy with what they hear!

eaeolian said:
Excellent. Glad to see you rolling right along, and I guess I'll be seeing Craig in November...
Thanks Mike! Hopefully you guys will be back up and running in no time too. I'm sure you will. Since I've been woring with you guys, I've seen three new members join Division (the last was my old bassist). Now it'll be four.

Keep it up dude!

Jaxx Man said:
Damn - you guys aren't missing a beat. The King is dead, Long Live the King!

TD

Hey! Thanks for passing through! Yeah man, you can't sit back or the world will pass you by! I think you'll very happy with our new guy too! Monster player! We are working hard to step things up, I think the results will show in November!

Make sure you introduce yourself the next time we play there (or you see me at a show). I wish we were going to play the Oliva show (hell, I would want to be there no matter what), but I'm flying down to Atlanta that morning.

OdinsCourt said:
Well, I am a bit overworked. :p Between the many hours at work and running the band (not to mention a wife and many, many pets)...
You made me just realize that they are missing a smiley playing a little violin :loco:

Yeah, and one of those pets needs to learn how to dance in a wok! ;)
Need to find a way to music full-time, right?