Welcome To L.A., Derek!

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
I thought it would be fun to start a special thread just for his visit here with us so you guys can keep up with "The Adventures Of Mr. Riggs" or just send him a personal greeting!

Well, Eddies's father arrived today with his lovely and very funny wife, Kim.
After picking them up from the airport - we made a stop for lunch at a little Chinese place. It was great fun to just chat with them - they're both quite lovely down to earth people. Of course, the conversation eventually turned to Eddie and we were joking about how Eddie is like the Mickey Mouse of Metal. Then Derek said that to him there was a sinister resemblance between Eddie and the Mouse. He must've seen the doubt in my eyes because he proceeded to make a comparison sketch on a placemat. You know what?? He's right!!!! Don't believe me??? Here's the proof!

EddieMouse.jpg

The resemblance is striking, wouldn't you say???!!! :heh: :headbang:

Welcome to SoCal Derek. Look forward to meeting you Saturday.

I knew Mickey was evil. :lol:

Jim

I knew Mickey had a sinister side, that little freakin' Rodent.

Welcome Derek and Kim .... thanks for all the great artwork.

We recognize your work on theIronMaidens covers, can you either confirm or deny if you will do any more Maiden covers??

Hey Derek! Thanks for all the great artwork over the years... I'm a graphic designer now, and your artwork was a huge inspiration to me and a big part of the motivation that led me to art school and into my current career. Thanks! Cheers, buddy! :kickass:

Sounds like Derek and everyone going is gonna have a great time Saturday...Enjoy !

When will that placemat hit ebay?

:p :p :p

Welcome to America Derek!!! Love the artwork...Killers, Beast on the Road, Number of the Beast single, and Run to the Hills, The Trooper, Powerslave album artwork are my faves...:kickass: