Welcome to MD!

Yeah I was thinking around July 2001 for you too, Southy. :) :lol:

When did Brave New World come out? I would have joined around then. I signed up for UM on the first day (I think) - woohoo! How do I find out what number I was in the ranking?

Was the last email I got from him.

After I paid him on the 22nd of April, we emailed on 3,4,12, and 22(the above email) May.

Emails went unanswered starting in Jun when I started to get worried about missing the deadline. Emails in June were on 10, 16, and 28 when movers were right around the corner. They consisted of "Movers are X weeks out, we on track?"

The bulk of the May emails dealt with final details of the cases before he started work on them. They consisted of a sentence or two and got a sentence or two response. I don't think that would be enough to annoy someone, especially someone that was just paid over $1600.

He was recommended here as well as HC forums and the 7String forums too. His outfit seems legit but...

No answer at the number he has listed on his site. Has an active MySpace and Facebook. Seems his wife, who is listed as a secretary of Crown Case Co, is pretty active on Facebook and with her photography website.

Yeah. That's totally not acceptable practice right there. I'd have a word with his wife asking her whether everything is alright with him or not, just to rule out the him being sick and in the hospital type of stuff.

If she doesn't respond to you, then it's time to take this to the authorities if you have a significant amount of paperwork to back your word.