Welcome! :)

You have to upload it to a server that allows external links to graphics..free webservers like geocities and yahoo and the like do not allow this.

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
You have to upload it to a server that allows external links to graphics..free webservers like geocities and yahoo and the like do not allow this.

Try Freeservers.com
All FREE and you can link your pictures and avatars etc. from there...

LadyOfThe Oracle: I'll check them out...

Hail Dave!
Good to see you here!! It's a pity that I will be away from Septembre, 1st until the 14th (Czech Republic) so I'm not able to post in this time. But keep in mind - I will be back...

And still I'm the only one without a picture - how the .... can I upload one? :)

Michael

P.S.: Great signature - have heard that song twice some minutes ago - my fave until now...

Originally posted by Dave - Power of Omens
Wow!!! I go away for lunch, come back and we already have posters!!! Awesome!!! Thanks for stopping by!! It's good to see some familiar faces as well as some new ones!!! :)

Dave

Dave who?

*laughs* :lol:

Now we need to get the rest of the band in here..Dave, tell Herring to bring his pink boa ;)

Pink Boa!!! LOL!!!

We may have to wait for that, we don't wanna scare any one off...LOL!!!!

Heya Michael!!!!
It's definately good to see you here, and believe me, we'll be here once you get back. :)

As for the Avatar, find a cool pic on the net that you want to use, copy the Image URL, go to your profile setup, and paste it in the field next to "Avatar". :) I hope this helps.

Dave

Hello,

I personally have never heard of this band, but being that they are progressive, I will check them out. Welcome to UM, BTW.

Originally posted by Dave - Power of Omens
Pink Boa!!! LOL!!!

We may have to wait for that, we don't wanna scare any one off...LOL!!!!

Okay, but you have to be the one to tell him that he can't bring the boa, then.. ;)