Well howdy!

Parallel Delirium

New Metal Member
Jul 21, 2007
Hello there! The name's Zakk, and I just got here. Glad to be a part of the Steel Prophet forums! Thank you, Steve, for recommending the forum as an active little place to converse with other Steel Prophet fans!

Some of my favorite bands:

Fates Warning
Redemption
Steel Prophet
and Solitude Aeturnus

I'm mainly a fan of Power, Progressive, and Doom Metal, but I'm willing to listen to anything once.

So...wassup?

Welcome to the forum. Not very active but when something happens it's a quake!

Good choices of bands and genres, here are some of my fave to recommend these days:

Sabaton
Wolf
Astral Doors
Pharaoh
Tarot
Bloden-Wedd
Force Of Evil
Creozoth
Cypher Seer
Falconer
Highland Glory
Leatherwolf
Ostrogoth
Made Of Iron
Miles Beyond
Marauder
Obstruction
Turbo
Beyond the Labyrinth
Scale The Summit
Planet X
Mastermind
Spatic Ink
Gordian Knot
Arabesque
Waterclime
Manigance
Forsaken
Thunderstorm
Doomshine
Solstice
Well Of Souls
Minotauri
Orodruin

:headbang:

Hi Zakk, welcome! Every once in a while Steve will pop in here and so will a few other fans.

:)

Oh, my fav bands:

Iron Maiden
Alice Cooper
Danzig
Bon Jovi

LETHAL!!! They had a few (reunion) gigs in Germany recently. Tom Malicoat can still sing everything!! Sheer unbelievable!! Then there's the forgotten KINGSBANE!

I still hope that people from the Keep It True Festival will attempt to get Steel Prophet to Germany, once the new album is ready. Never forget, Steve, I'm still SOOO enthusiastic about your latest news!

Thanks Jesper. We have actually been approached to headline two festivals in Europe recently. The news isn't good though. We couldn't commit to either offer because the compensation wasn't sufficient. We'll keep you informed if something solid comes together, and thanks for the support.

Hi everyone! Im new here:)
Im big friend of the Steel Prophet music and its nice to be part of this forum!
Im from Finland so pleace sorry for my bad english!

My favorite bands are also Fates Warning, Redemption, Prymary and Dream Theater and few others im lazy to name:) John Arch solo album is also something truly great piece of progressive music!

It would be a dream come true if Steel Prophet could get here in Europe! I will be there;)