Well incase you guys don't know already...

GuitarShredder

The sun sets forever
Oct 18, 2001
Illinois
"The Reckoning" single has leaked. If someone is interested they can IM me at specht1987, and I'd be more than happy to send it to you (sometime tomorrow, send me a line at metallica967@attbi.com if you want to set up a time you want me to send it).

An interesting point: "When the Eagle Cries" has Matt doing backing vocals.

IT DOES???!!?!?!?!?! *listens to it again* Is that him???!!!??!?! The voice in the background that is barely audible??!?!? Wow, I never noticed him before. That's what they should do, bring Matt back and have him and Ripper just do duets. :D And ah.....better lyrics would help also........

Hey GuitarShredder, I have the songs as well, I have a question for you, are your versions of "Valley Forge" and "The Reckoning" full versions? The Reckoning is the same as the one posted by IE and Valley Forge fades as well while Ripper is still singing.

icedsymphony said:
How's Valley forge and When the eagle cries, anyone have a review. I haven't heard them yet.
When the Eagle Cries is an awesome acoustic song, Ralph Santolla (i guess) plays a nice little solo at 2:30. Is the unplugged version the one that will be on the cd?
Valley Forge starts off with an acoustic Maiden like gallop, then at :40 seconds into the song kicks in with typical I.E. riffs. Solo is pretty good Ralph Santolla is a great addition! Song fades out after the solo.
Hollow Man: you all heard it, only this is the whole song which has an outro solo at the end.
I'm definately hyped up for this.