Well, it's about 10 years too late...

Brooks

Eyes Wide Open
Nov 15, 2001
Bay Area, California
skloid.blogspot.com
...but the Big4 are finally playing together.

http://thebig4festival.com/

tuesday-main.png

April 23, Coachella Field.

I kinda feel like it's my duty as a metalhead to attend, but to be honest, I don't even really like these bands much anymore, save for Slayer, who I've seen plenty of times.

I'd show up for Slayer and leave promptly after Slayer. I can't honestly say when last time was I actually listened to the others except for megadave just to hear Chris, and even that was meh. Slayer is always fun tho...

And the conversation about this being 10 years too late is about 2 years old itself at this point.

Ultra zzzzzzzzzzz at this lineup in 2011.

Araya and Mustaine need to give it up. Their vocals are shot. Mustaine can't sing unless he does the constipated voice. Araya just runs out of breath.

Reminds me of this funny video of Araya running out of breath or forgetting the lyrics one. On 2:12. I think he ran out of breath, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go see Metallica again.

HATERS.

Then again, I'm never picky about seeing bands live. I don't get the chance to see live bands as often as most of you do. I've probably seen a dozen bands (thats including the bands that open).
I would love to go to this because I haven't seen Anthrax, Megadeth or Slayer live before.

I would go see Metallica again.

HATERS.

Then again, I'm never picky about seeing bands live. I don't get the chance to see live bands as often as most of you do. I've probably seen a dozen bands (thats including the bands that open).
I would love to go to this because I haven't seen Anthrax, Megadeth or Slayer live before.

I'll join you on that boat of people who haven't seen Anthrax, Megadeth or Slayer. Nothing wrong with Metallica. They still put on a damn good show and haven't aged badly- they can still play. Anyone who claims otherwise, is just a metal elitist, and I'm getting sick of those.

Don't think I've seen Slayer since the week in the abyss tour to be honest. Last time I saw Anthrax, Megadeth or Metallica for that matter they all put on a great show.

Saw Anthrax on the last go-round reunion tour with Joey and Megadeth on the last album with Drover. Impressed by both.

VIP tickets includes access to front of stage VIP Pit, as well as access to a tented viewing area for a break from the crowds and the elements, VIP parking with a separate entrance, higher quality food and beverage choices, and better restroom facilities.

eh

The VIP thing is never as it seems. It's probably a tent for four with parking near the dumpsters in the back, which is where the better quality food is.