Well now that it's been announced...

My my.. how i've grown!

Too much?
eyes.gif

Haha legendary stuff! :D I would of done that a long time ago had I been:

1. the owner of a particularly volumptious pair of female breasticles
2. well taught in the ways of photoshopping.

Now then....who's going to take it a step further and get their penis tattooed?

Sonata Arctica should be open air 07, i met Vince last November (How i got BOA VIP) and he said that he was going to try and book them. *fingers crossed*

No I don't think so, though the headliner for BOA Saturday will be announced by the end of the weekend. It's NOT Sonata. Tbh Vince is taking a bit of a break at the mo. He's not booking the bands.

I completely forgot about a little conversation I had with Bruce at BOA this year...

...in which he basically told me who he wanted to headline. If they could get them. And that would be spectacular on a huge scale!!

I completely forgot about a little conversation I had with Bruce at BOA this year...

...in which he basically told me who he wanted to headline. If they could get them. And that would be spectacular on a huge scale!!

That would be Bruce with the irritating accent? :lol: Because it it was he has nothing to do with booking the bands ... and is out of the loop re. everything except on the day itself ... where he helps out!

Sssshhh. You're ruining it for me!!

Sorry! :lol: Umpteen rumours have been started courtesy of Bruce .... the Nightwish rumour ... the Priest rumour ... I'm not sure if he was party to the 'no BS in 2007' rumour as well ... I could go on ...

I hope he didn't build your hopes up to much! Can't abide rumours ... hence why I posted here a few days back. My thinking is just wait for the announcements. Lots of people try to big themselves up by intimating that they know a bit of information that not everyone is party to yet. What I will say is that this happens frequently with BS and has happened here before. 'Little birds' can be misinterpreted!

BTW if you are wondering who I am in relation to BS I'm no one apart from a very old (literally) and regular poster on the BS forum, lifetime rock soc member etc ... I know a little more than most as I live with a member of the team ... and you know the bugger didn't tell me about BG ... I had to read it on the Rock Soc forum! That's how secretive they are! :)

As for this forum ... this is a welcome return for me ... I used to be a very regular poster here a few years back ... but I got sidetracked ... anyway I'll try to keep visiting!

Haha fair enough!! He did seem rather odd!! The bill looks pretty good very early anyway, so that's enough to keep me excited!!