well, shit! MDB news!

It's not bad, but it's quite repetitive. Very tired and generic riffs, and when the acoustic came in I thought there maybe would be some classical picking or something, but it was just the same riff, only played on the acoustic guitar. She has a good voice but I think she should go to singing lessons and learn how to use it better and stronger. The violin was a nice touch, though it didn't fit in several places and there were others where it was absent when it shouldn't have been.

It just seems like you have all this cool stuff, yet you just pile it on top of each other instead of actually composing parts for specific instruments. I don't DISLIKE it, but I would never buy the cd. The growls remind me of Dark Tranquillity as well.

The production is quite good and you've obviously worked quite hard on it. It just fell a little flat to me.

I don't DISLIKE it

Thanks, it was a good review.

This song also written many years ago, our new stuff is better, a pity I don't have any demo's but we plan to record the next CD very soon.

After I joined I added the second higher section to that clean guitar part (played on Fender strat) to give it variety. I wanted to fingerpick that whole clean section but when I recorded I noticed the volume was just all over the place, my nails were short at the time so I just picked it.

s

Thanks, it was a good review.

This song also written many years ago, our new stuff is better, a pity I don't have any demo's but we plan to record the next CD very soon.

After I joined I added the second higher section to that clean guitar part (played on Fender strat) to give it variety. I wanted to fingerpick that whole clean section but when I recorded I noticed the volume was just all over the place, my nails were short at the time so I just picked it.

s

I wanna hear the new stuff, so when you get it, post it!

Reminds me of Draconian.

I've heard that comparison. Draconian contacted our myspace page and did say they liked our stuff.

I wanna hear the new stuff, so when you get it, post it!

It's hard to keep everyone informed, posting up news of that type in forums sometimes gets perceived as spam but I'll do my best.

You can join our mailing list or keep an eye out on our forum every now and then, we should start recording in January.

s