well, shit! MDB news!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I just read this on their Wikipedia page... maybe I'm the last to find out, but FUCK this is good news!

"Due to Sarah Stanton's pregnancy she has been replaced on keyboards by Katie Stone, announced on June 27 as an official member of the band. Stone is also a trained violinist and will play the parts Martin Powell used to play in live performances. It has been confirmed that she will perform violin on the upcoming album as well. Sarah Stanton is however still listed as a member on the band's official website[10]."

THE FUCKING VIOLINS ARE BACK!!!!!! YUS!

Yeah they mentioned it in an interview a couple of months ago. I had the same reaction...bout fuckin' time. MDB had good albums after the violins but LGOTS was unstoppable.

Dude it was fucking random as hell, though. It wasn't like a big press conference or anything. I just happened to stumble across it and almost shit my pants.

Typical of them to be so nonchalant about it and not make any big deal, when to us it's a HUGE deal. I even asked them two years ago when I saw them if there were any plans and there was a definite NO coming from them.

I guess they're just one of those bands who keep you guessing.

Yeah, now if Stainthorpe wouldn't be such a cocksucking faggot, MDB might resume being good. "waaah waaah, his cousin made fun of me... kick them off... kick them off!!!"

Can someone link me to a song that is better than Black Heart Romance? I gotta balance work, recording, working out, social life, I don't have much time to listen through albums anymore.

Pretty much the entire Like Gods of the Sun album

Pretty much the entire Angel and the Dark River album

Can't go wrong with these two if you're a noob to MDB.