Wellfear's first music vid (Fascination Street mix/master)

WellfearJoe

Jan 11, 2011
So my band has finally released our first song, just the one video as a teaser while CDs are being pressed and the website/digital distribution is being set up.

We tracked it ourselves and sent it to Fascination Street for mixing/mastering - André Alvinzi (who may or may not post here as 'behindert') did the mix while Jens Bogren did the master.

Check out the result on http://www.facebook.com/wellfear

Shoutout to lasse and jefftd who did free test mixes and to mattayus who did a full mix with a bunch of revisions for dirt cheap!

So you sent the track to Jens to master or to mix AND master? Because after you state that, you say that "behindert" actually mixed it?

Music is not my cup of tea, but sounds good man :)

Jens did the mastering only, André is another employee at Fascination Street and he did the mix. Hope this clears that up :)

edit: and some internet research indicated that André posts here as "behindert" but we haven't confirmed that - I seem to remember that the account had been inactive for a while.

Sorry about that, you can see the video without having to like by going directly to the wall and playing it from there. Gonna try to embed the youtube link:

Edit: success! If you do like the song, it would be nice if you "like" the facebook page as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it sounds really good! Jens and his team rules!
My band's album was mastered by him, and it turned out awesome in a way I wasn't able to achieve properly.

And I like your music! Best luck for you guys :)

Am I the only one who remembers him? He used to be pretty active here IIRC and I think there are some samples of him in the sample pack. Congrats to anybody involved, can't listen atm but I'm sure it's a killer job.

Hey guys!

Just dropping by to confirm that I'm the one who mixed this :) And again WellfearJoe, great working with you guys! I think the end result turned out really cool!

//André
Yeah, we're very happy with the results and have gotten nothing but good feedback, good job! Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Joe may i ask which member of the band are you? I personally think your band kicks ass, i loved it. The vocals is nice , the drummer kicks ass as well. As to the lead guitarist he has a pleasing touch and i like to hear that for a change (im not saying there isnt an abundance of talent out there but latelly in respect to what i have been listening i miss that). Best of luck to you guys, really.

Hey Joe, great to see this finally come to fruition!
I mixed the demo of this track, sounded great, they've certainly sprung it to life at FS though that's for sure. Good job to whoever was involved!