Wellfear's first music vid (Fascination Street mix/master)

Joe may i ask which member of the band are you? I personally think your band kicks ass, i loved it. The vocals is nice , the drummer kicks ass as well. As to the lead guitarist he has a pleasing touch and i like to hear that for a change (im not saying there isnt an abundance of talent out there but latelly in respect to what i have been listening i miss that). Best of luck to you guys, really.
I am the kick ass drummer! I'll pass the comments on to my bandmates, I'm sure our lead guitarist Jack will be glad to hear you enjoyed his pleasing touch ;)

Today we released a new song for streaming or free download, this time on Urørt. Urørt is a website run by the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation, and deals with undiscovered norwegian bands. Select bands are featured on their weekly radio and tv shows. Of course the chances of that happening aren't great, but pretty cool nonetheless.

The site is in norwegian but I'm sure you can figure it out - the songs are on the right side with a red 'play'/'Lytt' (translates to 'Listen) button next to them: http://nrk.no/urort/artist/wellfear

No mandatory like there, but if you like it it would be nice if you like us on facebook as well :)