Wendy Dio - interesting statement

And of course, Wendy gave her approval to allow Jorn (and Hughes) to stand in for Ronnie at the Heaven and Hell concert next month (which was scheduled before Dio's illness) that will benefit the RJD cancer fund.

If Wendy thought the timing of Jorn's tribute was in bad taste, then there is no way she let's Jorn sing at Ronnie's tribute. If Jorn is on good terms with Wendy, Iommi, and Butler, then there should really be no reason for fans to be critical of Jorn for the timing of the release of his tribute CD. Just my $0.02.

Don't think it was as much a bad timing issues with Jorn as much as it was on the label's part. Really does seem the label is striking while the iron is hot much like eBay sellers. They could have at least waited until the man was in the ground to announce it.

As someone who spends way too much time reading metal sites/posting on forums, hosting a metal college radio show, receiving promos, etc, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone discuss Feinstein for more than 2 posts. Ever.

Third Wish was released 7 years ago. Sure it wasn't really discussed in the last couple years. But at release date, I remember quite some posting about it.

I remember reading about Feinsteins Third Wish as well. Its actually the reason why I checked it out, and then bought it.

Don't think it was as much a bad timing issues with Jorn as much as it was on the label's part. Really does seem the label is striking while the iron is hot much like eBay sellers. They could have at least waited until the man was in the ground to announce it.

Yep. Pretty much my feeling on it when it was announced.