We're losing ground!!!

This is getting rediculous. If everyone in Chicago HATES 94.7 and they won't even play Safe Home except on some bullshit countdown, then why should we give a fuck if Anthrax are #1? All I care about is that Anthrax continue to make heavy metal music that I like. Fuck the radio....Fuck MTV, and fuck all the naysayers.

Anthrax RULES!!

Reactions: remington69
Thunderhead... because if Anthrax hits number one on a station that is considered "mainstream" and "current" other program directors will add the song to their play lists. I voted at KROQ in NYC... if you badger them enough, they end up playing stuff.

Fingers crossed, giving the horns (ouch).

thunderhead said:
This is getting rediculous. If everyone in Chicago HATES 94.7 and they won't even play Safe Home except on some bullshit countdown, then why should we give a fuck if Anthrax are #1? All I care about is that Anthrax continue to make heavy metal music that I like. Fuck the radio....Fuck MTV, and fuck all the naysayers.

Anthrax RULES!!

All I care about is Anthrax continuing to make heavy metal music (along with the other things I care about). That is why I hope they can be as successful as possible including whatever radio play they can get. Plus what Ace said.

http://www.947thezone.com/top20.asp

12-11 Thrax

I'm tellin' ya we need to pick a second song to vote for along with Thrax to help push the Cold down.

argh... still 12-11%

A few days ago Safe Home was played at 2:00 am... I just saw it on the "Now playing List", cause the receiving is bad here in germany :p