Werhmacht re-union!

Priest of Evil

Adores the Number 666
Dec 1, 2005
An exciting development for US fans of Werhmacht:

"For the last two months, Marco Zorich [guitar], Shann Mortimer [bass], Tito 'Mezzy' Matos [vocals], Brian Lehfeldt [drums] and myself, John Duffy [guitar], have begun rehearsing all the old WEHRMACHT material and are booking shows for the beginning of the year. Yes, it's actually all five original members. Unbelievable!!! I honestly have to say that we sound even heavier and just as fast as in the old days and the material is coming along well. We haven't played together since '91, so it was a little rusty at first.

"The set list as of today is:

* Balance of Opinion
* Night of Pain
* Radical Neck Dissection
* Beirmacht
* Drink Beer, Be Free
* Gore Flix
* You Broke my Heart...
* Shark Attack
* BOS
* United Shoe Bros.
* Napalm Shower
* The Wehrmacht
* Suck My Dick
* Muncheez
* Fast as a Sharko (ACCEPT cover)

"We are all very excited and there is a definate brotherhood experience between all of us."

3096231593_18fdddaa15_o.jpg

from blabbermouth.net

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110546

Well which Portland venues do you plan on playing?
Sorry Wolf, I'm not in the band. I just read the news and wanted to share because if I lived in the US or Portland I would be fuckin' pumped to get tanked with them!:kickass:

If you follow the link to the original article on Roadrunner/blabbermouth site (bottom of my 1st post) it might list the venues there...

drink beer, be free!:headbang: