wes, stop whining every goddamn second

Aecliptica

NOT FRANCOIS
Dec 29, 2002
Montreal , Quebec
Visit site
i went throuhg most of the threads on the first page and in most of them you are just complaining and complaining about why poeple dont post here and all listen to rapture radio. you cant force someone to post here, it wont work. ever. the reason i dont listen is because i cant be bothered to listen to the station . im just lazy as hell. id rather just click on a song that i have sittin on my comp than connect to a station. forgive my lazyness. anyways, stop crying and makin new threads about why people dont post and dont listen. it wont get you any farther , it will just make you look amateur and unprofessional.

ppl like to go where they can unwind, talk about whatever they feel like...in this case music. The key thing is ppl like to "TALK". Give us something to come to..look at other sites....what do you see? I want to talk about my music....about bands...show off CD Cover Designs and see what others do and if they have talent. cant believe i had to register just to talk to you, lmao. So, do with this info as you like. Give ppl what they want and ask yourself...can you offer those services?...bye

Clean up this messy forum, that would be a start.

example threads:

"information" (bands who seek musicians, equipment, etc)
"talk about bands" (thread: local, thread: international)
"gigs and fests" (thread about gig experiences.... the good, bad, ugly)
"metal lifestyle" (talk about the metalhead social life)
"general discussion" (self explanatory)
"services" (services you offer)