Westboro to picket Dio's memorial

Those cultists are just flat out ridiculous. I can't wait for the day they all drink their koolaide in quest for heavenly galactic transport because the world's average IQ would go up by an order of magnitude.
I believe the songs Make Me Laugh and Keep it in the Family come to mind.

It's always the most self-professed "faithful" that end up acting in complete contrast to what their faith says. I would put my last $50 on it that these people (super-xians, like Westboro, Robertson, Falwell, etc.) are most vocal about their faith and pushing it on others because they themselves have deep-rooted doubts about their faith that they refuse to come to terms with.

Ah these moronic turds give us decent Christians a bad name.

And can I just say - Wendy Dio - you are such a brave, brave and beautiful person. Her response to hearing WBC plan to protest at her late hubby's funeral?
Her own words:
"Ronnie hates prejudice and violence! We need to turn the other cheek on these people that only know how to hate someone they didn't know. We only know how to love someone we know!"

No bitterness. Amazing response. Wendy you are simply an amazing woman for these very brave and selfless comments after losing your soulmate. Truly amazing.

RIP Ronnie. We all miss you very much :-(

WBC = Give us back our oxygen!

Ah these moronic turds give us decent Christians a bad name.

And can I just say - Wendy Dio - you are such a brave, brave and beautiful person. Her response to hearing WBC plan to protest at her late hubby's funeral?
Her own words:
"Ronnie hates prejudice and violence! We need to turn the other cheek on these people that only know how to hate someone they didn't know. We only know how to love someone we know!"

No bitterness. Amazing response. Wendy you are simply an amazing woman for these very brave and selfless comments after losing your soulmate. Truly amazing.

RIP Ronnie. We all miss you very much :-(

WBC = Give us back our oxygen!

They should set up a Dio tribute band right in front of the picketers. Then they won't be heard and they'll be subject to Satan's temptations!