Whacha goin do with all that junk.. all that junk in the trunk?

THIS VIDEO MAKES ME PISSED-OFF AT AMERICA'S OBSESSION WITH BEING ANOREXICALLY THIN

I KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO MAKE FUN OF THE BIGGER GIRL BEING COMICALLY FAT
BUT REALLY THE THINNER GIRL LOOKS SCARY THIN LIKE PARIS HILTON OR COLISTA FLOCKHART

IN AMERICA
THE FATTEST WOMEN YOU'LL EVER SEE ON AMERICAN TV IS ACTUALLY SMALLER THAN THE THINNEST WOMAN YOU'LL SEE IF YOU WALK INTO AN AMERICAN MALL

I hate to say this, LRD, but you have a good point. We are being systematically conditioned to accept thinness above obesity through continual media input.

I like women slightly padded. Nothing like kate Moss to ruin the mood. However, Karen and Cara seem to be exceptions to the rule with being quite nice in the sexy regions. *nods*

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
IN MOST OF AFRICA
FOR FEMALES
FAT = SEXY
THIN = UGLY

True, but such qualities function based on factors relevent to the cultures of that continent; namely, breeding, ability to survive (in a climate prone to terms of famine) and so forth.

Necromunchkin said:
True, but such qualities function based on factors relevent to the cultures of that continent; namely, breeding, ability to survive (in a climate prone to terms of famine) and so forth.
IF I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE 2 GIRLS IN THAT VIDEO
I'D STILL CHOSE THE BIGGER ONE OVER THE THINNER ONE

Random Beard said:
Cara does have the boobs. They don't have to be fucking grapefruit.
I LIKE BOOBS THAT ARE AT LEAST BIG ENOUGH TO DRAMATICALLY CHANGE SHAPE WHEN SHE TAKES OFF HER BRA
ANYTHING SMALLER THAN THAT LOOKS REALLY PEDOPHILEISTIC

(YES I DO REALIZE THIS WAS AN EXACT COPY OF A POST I DID ON THE RC THREAD ABOUT TEAGAN)