what a fuckin weekend

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
So I was in New Jersey at Kevins Smith comic store ( Jay and silent Bob's Secret Stash) where I met The afore mentioned as well as Jason Mews and some cracked out fans that have nothing better to do then hop on Kevins nuts.. Now Don't get me wrong I am as much a fan boy as the next guy but some of these people should be on some seroius meds.. These clowns treated him like he was the second coming of christ.. Some of these folks even dressed like his characters from the his movies. Isnt that like commiting the sin of wearing a bands t shirt to the concert your seeing them at? "DON'T BE THAT GUY"!
On a side note if any one gives a shit. Of all the Celebrities I have met he was by far the most down to earth and goes all out for his fans... Hell, he even took six hundred of us bowling and picked up the tab. Although I did further damage my knee and killed my chance of bowling a perfect game. Even after spending 11 hours of taking pictures and signing shit for fans he kept his cool when every other jerk off in the place wanted more.
I have no point to this post except when you see famous individuals like Smith, the guys in Anthrax etc, etc, etc, be a fan but don't blow a load over it. Sometimes by hangin back a bit and just being cool to them will get you invited to the private party.

I met kevinand mewes at the secret stash last year. They were filming interviews or some shit, then opened the store and hung out. he's asking me shit about my life. I was like ' you are the coolest celebrity - ever.'' Walt Flanagan was an asshole to me when I went to the counter to pay for my t-shirts. I also met Jason Lee at the x games skate park in Discover Mills mall. He was cool. Has a house down the road off of sugarloaf pkwy. Nice to know some -ppl stay level headed and know where there bread and butter comes from - the fans wallets.

Snootchie Bootchies.

Who actually is Walt Flanagan? I remember hearing something about somebody being able to run faster than Walt Flanagan's dog. I think that was from Mallrats. Is he actually in one of the movies? Its been awhile since I've seen any of them.

Walt Flanagan is a friend of Kevin Smith who played 5 parts in Clerks and...has a dog.

A fast dog.

"Tell 'em Steve-Dave" <-Walt

"I hope it feels so good to be right, there's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others."
-Randall to a Customer in Clerks

More Clerks:
Customer: "Cute cat. What's it's name?"
Randall: "Annoying Customer."

LMAO! Kevin Smith's movies are the best!

By the way, I'm new here! :wave:

GregadetH said:
I met kevinand mewes at the secret stash last year. They were filming interviews or some shit, then opened the store and hung out. he's asking me shit about my life. I was like ' you are the coolest celebrity - ever.'' Walt Flanagan was an asshole to me when I went to the counter to pay for my t-shirts. I also met Jason Lee at the x games skate park in Discover Mills mall. He was cool. Has a house down the road off of sugarloaf pkwy. Nice to know some -ppl stay level headed and know where there bread and butter comes from - the fans wallets.

Snootchie Bootchies.
Jason Lee was in Vanilla Sky?? That was a great flick