What a great time at kozmos!!!!!

jawbreaker

New Metal Member
Jul 23, 2003
Jimmy here,from Dreams of Damnation: What a great time we had last night!! Saw lots of old friends,and right off the bat made some new ones!
DOD's thanx go out to Jen and the lovely and talented Maidens
for a smooth running show,and a fun loving & pro atmosphere.
Love you guys ! See you again soon.
Jimmy

jawbreaker said:
Jimmy here,from Dreams of Damnation: What a great time we had last night!! Saw lots of old friends,and right off the bat made some new ones!
DOD's thanx go out to Jen and the lovely and talented Maidens
for a smooth running show,and a fun loving & pro atmosphere.
Love you guys ! See you again soon.
Jimmy

Great show you guys did last night and a great job from Mars on the material! :) You guys just keep getting better and better with each show.

Yes, a fun time at Kosmos! Cheers to all!
:hotjump:
The Maidens were firing on all cylinders again back on home turf. Jeez, Linda hit the drums so hard on TNOTB that smoke started flying out of the drumkit and filled the stage! :D
Good to hear some diversity in the set list last night. The opener The Evil That Men Do was a rocking start, and Wasted Years!!! and Powerslave made the set list again. Haven't heard those beauties live in awhile... excellent!
Loana from DOD did a great job adding a terrifying growl voice to Wrathchild, which really brought out alot of the scary emotion in the song. What a great vocalist!
Looking forward to the next show, gonna try to make the trek down south to SD!
Up the Irons!!!
:headbang:

Good show & set!
Good talking to you after the gig Mini, the new guitar looked cool!

Also nice to meet you Smylex :)

Maybe bump into you guys at the Irvine Meaddows show

Cheers!

It was soooo much fun and I loved seeing DOD again. I hadn't seen them in over a year and Loana's vocal prowess, power and overall presence is awe-inspiring. Anyone who hasn't seen this band has got to check them out....they are sooo tight and dynamic onstage and it's difficult to take your eyes off of the lovely Loana. I think they are playing the Whiskey next month. www.dreamsofdamnation.com

Jen, Sara, Linda, JoJo & Wanda:
once again, you brought down the house with all of your incredible talents. each time i've seen you all perform, you've always filled me with the nostalgic power of my youth through your set list. a MIGHTY ovarian salute to ALL you beautiful & talented women for devoting your time & energy to reconnecting us all with that feeling of youthful invincibility, a flame which we should NEVER let be extinguished within ourselves. THANK YOU FOR REMINDING US. it was an honor to share a stage with you all!! everyone in DOD appreciates the gracious generosity you've extended to us...
please know that we support what you do for the local scene and are glad you continue to stress the metal movement's roots through Maiden's music to audiences everywhere. *growls* UP THE F***ING IRONS!!
with much love & respect,
~Loana & Dreams Of Damnation