what a party! wooo!

news update: kitty is still alive but badly shook up (he was shaking and stuff) so hopefully rick james (the cats name) will make it through the night - poor boo boo

fingers crossed - i dont want to have to splash out on airline tickets to fly you all over to the kitty funeral

EDIT: speak of the devil, i forgot to mention a sex pistols plastic logo thing also got smashed up - i just remembered when i seen the t-shirt (which looks great if i might add)

At a party at my mates once, he woke up the next morning and one of his friends had decided to buy him two degus, so there were these two degus crawling around everyone with hangovers and he wakes up coming down from so much booze and some lsd as well and theres these rodents running around his living room all over people.

He's still got them and has been trying to offload them since.

At the party for my 17th birthday, around 300 hundred people showed up and left such a wreckage that the wooden house the party was at was subsequently burned down...

so last nights house party - around 30 people

2 fights (involving me and some lads) 1 ipod touch stolen, 1 set of car keys stolen, 1 set of house keys stolen, 1 lad sent to get stitches in his finger after he slit it open when he fell onto a car, drunk people puking and passed out everywhere, house like a ballistic missile hit it, half the party coke'd off there heads, several relationship arguments, everyone got kicked out of the house at around 4am, broken glass everywhere on the street, my mates electric razor smashed to bits in the back garden....fucking hell

And how is this not a stereotype?

Heh, last saturday's party was quite tame compared to that :lol: A bunch of my school friends, a whole lot more girls, and lots of electronic music and random Finnish old pop songs :lol: Basically just sitting around and talking (Finns!) about all sorts of random stuff while people were drinking. I'm taking two girls from the party for dinner this week ;) So not too bad :D

torniojaws - want to trade countries! i'd happily party like that! im sick of crap going wrong here (although it is entertaining at times) 1 of the lads i was fighting with got so pissed off. i started calling him bambi and he tried to dive on me. not a chance - the fat cunt had to go through an army of my mates in front of me 1st! (in which he failed terribly at)

it was hilarious!

Heh, last saturday's party was quite tame compared to that :lol: A bunch of my school friends, a whole lot more girls, and lots of electronic music and random Finnish old pop songs :lol: Basically just sitting around and talking (Finns!) about all sorts of random stuff while people were drinking. I'm taking two girls from the party for dinner this week ;) So not too bad :D

that's nice, i really like "parties" like that!:kickass:

+1 That's my kind of party.

I hate the type of parties where there are unknown douchebags fucking everything up.