A guy in my class is dead

glenn - i'm 23 and i totally remember warbirds. got the demo in a PC gamer mag a bazillion years ago, haha.

one time we were partying in the dead of winter, one of the coldest nights like...ever, and the pizza guy came and directed our attention to a strange girl we had never seen passed out in the snow. it was so fucking cold out this night that there was NO way she could've survived more than a half hour like that.

we brought her inside and she was incoherent so we called the police, and called some of the numbers in her phone, one of her friends was barking about her being on all kinds of meds that aren't to be mixed with booze. when the cops arrived all my drunk friends were terrified and locked themselves in a bedroom. the cops dragged the chick out literally kicking and screaming with delirium, but we still saved her life. definitely a good lesson to be learned here, if any of your friends are blacked out keep a sharp eye on them.

glenn - i'm 23 and i totally remember warbirds. got the demo in a PC gamer mag a bazillion years ago, haha.

one time we were partying in the dead of winter, one of the coldest nights like...ever, and the pizza guy came and directed our attention to a strange girl we had never seen passed out in the snow. it was so fucking cold out this night that there was NO way she could've survived more than a half hour like that.

we brought her inside and she was incoherent so we called the police, and called some of the numbers in her phone, one of her friends was barking about her being on all kinds of meds that aren't to be mixed with booze. when the cops arrived all my drunk friends were terrified and locked themselves in a bedroom. the cops dragged the chick out literally kicking and screaming with delirium, but we still saved her life. definitely a good lesson to be learned here, if any of your friends are blacked out keep a sharp eye on them.

Damn dude, sounds like you all totally did the right thing calling the police immediately and not delaying and freaking out about the party getting crashed brah or whatnot :headbang: