What A Pussy!!! Hahaha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dRIFTWOOD

Nov 15, 2002
San Diego
Visit site
but at least he admits it...that something i think...what a nu-metal fag....check it out: little robbie flynn on the new cd...

"I felt like on Supercharger a certain someone [apparently referring to himself—ed.] was saying things to the press like 'Supercharger is heavier than Burn My Eyes,' " continued the singer. "I want to make it clear right now: We will not mislead anybody. Our new material is not 'heavier' than Burn My Eyes. It is heavy as hell, but it is not 'heavier' than BME. Make no mistake about it, it is sick as hell. And believe me, it wipes the floor with ANYTHING that was on the VMAs last [week]. It's exciting, kinda reminds me of …And Justice For All-era METALLICA meets Wall-era PINK FLOYD, not sure why. Others have said it kinda has a Swedish metal kinda vibe, still tripping on that one. It's hard to put into words, but I can say this. It ain't boring, and it ain't a bunch of rehashed NIRVANA riffs, It ain't a bunch of suck-ass WHITE STRIPES, it ain't a bunch of pretend-to-look-punk-while-singing-shiny-pop tunes."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!
"STILL TRIPPING ON THAT ONE?????" hey robbie....your not tripping, cause YOU'RE NOT BLACK!!! but you most definitely are a pathetic wigger....who listens to nirvana, apparently...

:lol:

:lol: After seeing Rob's last video with Rob hanging upside down with the Korn hair braids while doing raps and all that , I can see why you say what you say Driftwood :lol:

The same people who call him pussy on the internet, would get their young asses whopped by him, if you said it to his face. I know Rob and he's no pussy, born & raised in Oakland, and a tough man. Not some 17 year old punk, who knows nothing of Rob as a person, and enjoys talking shit behind his back. Try it to his face ................ but I think your the real faceless Pussy...........:lol:

WHAT'S UP YOUR ASS DE??? DID YOU SEE ME QUESTION HIS MANHOOD ANYWHERE IN THAT??? DID YOU???
I'M CALLING HIM A PUSSY IN REGARD TO HIM BEING THE BIGGEST MUSICAL SELL-OUT THIS SIDE OF metallica! WHEN BME FIRST CAME OUT, I COULDN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT, AND IT'S STILL IN MY TOP20 TO THIS DAY.
BUT AFTER TMTC, HE HAS REDUCED HIMSELF TO A LAUGHING-STOCK IN THE TRUE METAL COMMUNITY AMONG THE MOST IMPORTANT GROUP...THE FREAKIN' FANS!!! I COULDN'T CARE LESS HOW GREAT A MAN HE IS, I CARE ABOUT THE GREAT MUSIC HE DOES OR DOESN'T PRODUCE. MY ONLY PROBLEM WITH HIM LIES IN THE FACT THAT HE USED TO, AND NOW HES DONE AN ABOUT-FACE TO RIDE THE FINANCIAL COAT-TAILS OF THE limpbizcuit/linkinparks/korns OF THE WORLD. THAT, IN A WORD, IS PATHETIC!!! AND I WILL CONTINUE TO CALL HIM OUT AS SUCH UNTIL HE RETURNS TO PRODUCING TRUE METAL MUSIC. THRASH 'TIL DEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Originally posted by LIZ METAL
yea, what is wrong with pussy?

and the only time I hear whites say 'trippin' is when they eat or smoke somethin' quazy.

Liz- I thought you were a girl :err:

:lol: JK :p

Hey, driftwood, I think DE was lashing out at me...

DE, I called Rob a pussy because he's a sellout piece of shit, and I've thrown away riffs that were better than entire albums that he's created (well, I've never heard Burn My Eyes tho, and many ppl say it's very cool, so I'm not including it). I don't know why you insist on being so immature and babyish with me all the time... it's so stupid. But maybe you're stupid, so it might just all work out. And btw, if I ever saw Rob I'd fucking call him a pussy for sure, and a bunch of other worse shit, just to provoke him. If he was tough before, he sure as hell ain't now, since he's become a trend-whore just like his friends in Korn, Linkin Park and those other subhumans.

Yeah, hiddenlegions, that video with him upside-down was fucking pathetic, too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cool, sounded like it was directed at me...whatever. BURN MY EYES is a great cd! my only complaint would be not enough full song thrash-fests, but several "thrashies" are placed at the end of some slow and mid-paced songs, which is cool. you will probably enjoy it...THE MORE THINGS CHANGE is good too, but the discerning ear can tell robbie was already hoping ross(hip-hop-rock) robinson would produce the next album! hahahaha!!! it's still hella-heavy, but not nearly as good as BME.
conclusion: anyone who creates great metal, and then changes the end product to reflect what is currently selling in the mainstream deserves the title "PUSSY". or "SELL-OUT" or "FAG" or anything else that applies. they have then rendered themselves an oxygen-debtor, period!!! and only a return to the true-metal way of life can exonerate him...ala ROB HALFORD. He came back to the metal fold in a big way, now obviously he'll always be a fag as long as he enjoys a good tube-steak, but at least he's true to the music. that's the bottom line...

Driftwood and Stun...when you publically call someone's good friend a "pussy" you should expect that they will get angry and defend them. You'd do the same thing...and if you didn't then I guess you'd be the "pussy" wouldn't you? Besides..the avenues someone decides to explore in their art doesn't define their character..just their taste at that moment.

I will not have people call personal friends of mine a "Pussy"(or anyother names), on a board I read & post at daily. If you phrased it differently, & talked about his music, then it would be different. But whats your definition of a "Pussy", it must be different than mine.
Like Stun, who's such a Pussy that he Emails the Testament Web Mistress, and says Deadlyembrace is being mean to me, make him stop. Thats Pussy shit. I talk truth, if you can't take it tell your Mommy, maybe she'll listen to your whining, no one else cares. I've known Rob as friend, almost as long as you have been alive. I stick up for all my friends, I hate people who talk behind the backs of others. Your a spineless Pussy, I'd say it to your face if I could! Then lets see what you'd do..................run & hide under your Mommy's skirt, no doubt.......!
Musical opinion is one thing...... and by the way if your such a critic of Machine Heads Music...........then I think everyone will get a good laugh at listening to Stun's keyboards, it sucks shit, its not music, its a joke, thats my opinion of your talent. Give it up, & copy some more lyric's(like you already do) written by real musicians, because you'll never be one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted By Stun: "and I've thrown away riffs that were better than entire albums that he's created"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your statement, speaks for itself, its ridiculous, its stupid, who are you to say that, a 17 year old child, with a enlarged ego.
Whens your new album coming out? Oh thats right you threw it out...............................
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
Like Stun, who's such a Pussy that he Emails the Testament Web Mistress, and says Deadlyembrace is being mean to me, make him stop. Thats Pussy shit.

Now that's funny ....... :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
Musical opinion is one thing...... and by the way if your such a critic of Machine Heads Music...........then I think everyone will get a good laugh at listening to Stun's keyboards, it sucks shit, its not music, its a joke, thats my opinion of your talent. Give it up, & copy some more lyric's(like you already do) written by real musicians, because you'll never be one.
:

I actually listened to about 2 mins of the keyboard music and that is hillarious that you think it's better than Rob's riffs in Machine Head. It sounds like Japanese Nintendo music. I think you may have lost the argument that your riffs are better than Rob's Stun. :lol:

Originally posted by hiddenlegions
Now that's funny ....... :lol: :lol:

:

I actually listened to about 2 mins of the keyboard music and that is hillarious that you think it's better than Rob's riffs in Machine Head. It sounds like Japanese Nintendo music. I think you may have lost the argument that your riffs are better than Rob's Stun. :lol:

That's friggin hillarious!! I listened to that crap too...and that's exactly how I'd describe it CRAP!! Sounds like a 5 year old was turned loose on their big brother's keyboard. BTW Hidden Legions...love the soundtrack:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmm, where do I begin... I can't believe somebody on here that would make up utter lies about me, just because I insulted someone's shitty (IMHO) music.

WHAT THE FUCK. I never e-mailed anybody!!! Where's the web mistress, get her to find this e-mail and when I supposedly e-mailed it and from what address (and I KNOW it won't be mine, if it exists). The only thing I can think of is a certain someone (who's name starts with Deadly and ends with Embrace) impersonated me just to make me look bad... sounds like something he'd do, since he seems to be on some crusade to try to insult me any way possible, which has utterly failed.

About those "keyboard" comments! I'm confused, since I've only put keyboards in one song so far, and it isn't really a metal song (Ongaku). Maybe you only heard the start to that one... or maybe your sound card is shit, since they are MIDI files, and not everyone's sound card supports MIDI fully (I have not been able to record them yet, because drummers and bassists seem to be quite lacking around here).

And where did I copy my lyrics from? How did you even see my lyrics? I've only written lyrics to one song and I know I've never shown it to you. Did you think I copied CoB's lyrics?????? I TRANSCRIBE them for me and all the other CoB fans. I've never stolen their lyrics, I just write down what I think they say; I'm not going to use them... sheesh.

DE, I'm sorry if he is your friend, I didn't know that, but it doesn't change my opinion of him. If someone makes music designed for the mainstream audience, so they can rack in the $$$, they are most certainly a fucking pussy in my eyes. DE, I've always tried to be reasonable and rational towards you, and you just try to make fun of me constantly. Like I said before, please grow up... I've seen kids under 10 years old that have displayed more maturity than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.