What about dogs, what about cats, what about chickens?!?!?!?!

Triste

gazing into the deep
May 4, 2001
Echo Park
Visit site
I've had A Fine Day to Exit on vinyl for a while but I got the CD for my friend the other day and all I have to say is.....WTF is up with that hidden track?!

hehehehehe......
That's good ole fantastic and unique British Humour for you who don't dig it!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Supposed to make you....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got it?! I wouldn't dig for any further deeper meaning -- Anathema's music may be quite melancholic --- but the blokes themselves certainly have a great sense of humour (whoever has seen them live before will agree) !

I just asked that same ? on the Opeth Forum not but 2 mins. ago and some guy told me to come on here. So it is true they are trying to be funny by that part. Thats weird after haveing Alternative 4 and Eternity for a long time I would not have expected them to do that.

Originally posted by opeth9999
I just asked that same ? on the Opeth Forum not but 2 mins. ago and some guy told me to come on here. So it is true they are trying to be funny by that part. Thats weird after haveing Alternative 4 and Eternity for a long time I would not have expected them to do that.

The answer is found on Anathema's official site...

Look for an interview under Press Material...

TC

It is most definitely funny....
But what's the soliloquist saying? Apart from being completely distracted by the dogZ, catZ, and chickENZ, I can't understand that accent for anything...

Originally posted by Triste
It is most definitely funny....
But what's the soliloquist saying? Apart from being completely distracted by the dogZ, catZ, and chickENZ, I can't understand that accent for anything...

Doesn't the venyl edition have the hidden track?:confused: