What is it about some of those albums....

UNDEROATH777

Sep 6, 2002
why do u want to know?
Visit site
What is it about some of those albums that NEVER get old? I mean, Anathemas "Fine Day to Exit" never gets old..I could listen to it 10 times over and over again, and the more an hour later...geez
I was thinkin and still couldnt figure out why this.. and other albums, very very few that you can just listen to over and over again, so what the hell is it that makes a CD like this???
Other Cd's that have the same effect: NORMA JEAN - "Bless the Martyr and Bless the Child" AT THE GATES - "Slaugter of the Soul" MESHUGGAH - "Nothing" just to name some off my head

give me any other CD's worth mentioning, I think the best music is the music that grows on you, not the music that is just "ear candy" or whatever...

the next anathema songs you never get tired of

Hope
One last goodbye
Far away (acoustic)
Judgement
Fragile dreams

you got to put the songs on repeat and listen them over and over and over and .....

A lot of songs by Mogwai are also good for this kind of listening

I am so absolutely sick of LFDGD that I cannot listen to it at all anymore. The only Katatonia album that I can still listen to is Brave Murder Day, and that's because I haven't listened to it as much as the others. I think I'm starting to get bored of Katatonia, which is kind of sad. But I always get bored of the bands I love. In fact, I can't think of a single album right now that I have never gotten tired of... not a single one.

For me:

Devin Townsend: "Ocean machine"
King Crimson: "In the court of the crimson king"
Paradise Lost: "One second"
Metallica: "Ride The lightning"
Anathema: "Alternative 4"
Type O Negative: "October rust"
Iron Maiden: "Powerslave"
Samael: "Eternal"
A perfect circle: "A perfect circle"
30 seconds to Mars: "30 seconds to mars"

....... and many more in fact.... :D

It's kind of amazing for me to see albums that I think have absolutely no staying power like Paradise Lost's One Second (which I got bored of in a couple weeks so bad that it makes me almost puke to think of listening to it again) or 30 Seconds to Mars, which was easily digestable and tame pop pap.

And to the jackass that listed Sigur Ros' ( ) piece of shit... you can't count that as it hasn't even been out for a year yet. Oh wait... you also listed Lateralus, you are hopeless.

I'll just ask you something Luminous: Do you care of other people's opinions... Show some fucking respect man... I can't stand your Yakuza shite, but I wont blame you for that... Even if you're a fag... :D