what you think about

requiem said:
Amazing that this thread has been dragged up two years after it's composition, and that I have just checked the board for the first time in about six months.

You may be pleased to note that the girlfriend I refer to on the first page is now my fiance and we're getting married next year. This has been a huge fucking memory for me...

Congratulations :wave:

I hope the drag-up person made your day then :)

requiem said:
Amazing that this thread has been dragged up two years after it's composition, and that I have just checked the board for the first time in about six months.

You may be pleased to note that the girlfriend I refer to on the first page is now my fiance and we're getting married next year. This has been a huge fucking memory for me...
CONGRATULATIONS, BEN!!!

Strangelight said:
Just out of interest, how does it speak for itself? I dont even think the band know what its about, thats all.
I just meant the fact that it's a great song speaks for itself. I, like the band, have no idea what it's about, however. :D

For example (and I hope I got the lyrics correct):

"Unengaged, dilit love didn't taste the same..."

What the fuck does that mean, anyway? :loco:

horses.jpg

thrashmetal78 said:
I just meant the fact that it's a great song speaks for itself. I, like the band, have no idea what it's about, however. :D

For example (and I hope I got the lyrics correct):

"Unengaged, dilit love didn't taste the same..."

What the fuck does that mean, anyway? :loco:
"dilit love" is a type of Welsh curry thats popular in North Liverpool

Aye, I can personally vouch for that. Thats one of the few lines that the band did agree on. When you agree to get married its called getting 'engaged'. The subject of the lines here are about being 'un-engaged' i.e. divorced, and the traditional wedding meal (dilit love) doesnt taste the same anymore

Aaahhhh, so it has to do with weddings...interesting. That puts it a little more into perspective. If I had to guess about Angelica, I would surmise that said girl left the protagonist, either at the alter, before the wedding, after the wedding, or maybe he was just so in love with her that it was all in his head and she wasn't really in his life...who knows? I'm sure a few drugs fuelled the creativity of that album...

My g/f told me a story of a friend of a friend...

Apparently, the groom and bride were working with the best man or something the day before the wedding at their new home...building, cleaning, or something or other. The groom left, came back, saw his fiance fucking his best man the day before their wedding, but he kept everything quiet. The next day, at the ceremony, when the priest asked if anyone objected to it, he raised his hand and said "I object." When the puzzled guy asked why, he said in front of everyone that he caught the two of them fucking the day before. With that, he walked out. Nothing stops Italian weddings, especially after they've paid for so much...AND THEY COST A LOT. So here's this ex-bride, humiliated, mortified, embarrassed, ashamed, stuck with all this food, all these guests, and the huge bill for it all at the reception.

The fact that the guy let everything go as planned, and then completely showed what a fucking whore she was is fucking awesome. That guy rules. The friend of hers was a guest at the wedding, and she said that although it was embarrassing, it was one of the funniest things she's ever seen.

thrashmetal78 said:

Apparently, the groom and bride were working with the best man or something the day before the wedding at their new home...building, cleaning, or something or other. The groom left, came back, saw his fiance fucking his best man the day before their wedding, but he kept everything quiet. The next day, at the ceremony, when the priest asked if anyone objected to it, he raised his hand and said "I object." When the puzzled guy asked why, he said in front of everyone that he caught the two of them fucking the day before. With that, he walked out. Nothing stops Italian weddings, especially after they've paid for so much...AND THEY COST A LOT. So here's this ex-bride, humiliated, mortified, embarrassed, ashamed, stuck with all this food, all these guests, and the huge bill for it all at the reception.

The fact that the guy let everything go as planned, and then completely showed what a fucking whore she was is fucking awesome. That guy rules. The friend of hers was a guest at the wedding, and she said that although it was embarrassing, it was one of the funniest things she's ever seen.
Good man. See you cant trust them women like

example and true story heard on radio:

the day before his wedding this bloke got onto his fiancee and told her he couldnt go through with it . She was a little mebbed at this but eventually agreed to call the whole thing off. However she demanded that she be allowed to save by standing HIM up at the altar. He thinks thats fair enough and agrees. So next day hes at the altar in the monkey suit waiting to be humilated in front of everyone he knows by her non arrival when suddenly "here comes the bride" strikes up on the organ. he looks around and your wan is coming up the aisle on her daddys arm with a big smile on her face. Course he cant say a fucking thing so the ceremony goes ahead and theyre married to this day :erk:

thrashmetal78 said:

:lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!