Do You think we're forever?

I think we're forever. And this may sound cowardly but I think I don't want to JUST die.
I also agree with some of the replys here... I think we remian as some sort of energy...

But who knows, eh?

btw, so if we die without no forever, how can we explain guosts and paranormal phenomenons?

Originally posted by Dominika
I think we're forever. And this may sound cowardly but I think I don't want to JUST die.
I also agree with some of the replys here... I think we remian as some sort of energy...

But who knows, eh?

btw, so if we die without no forever, how can we explain guosts and paranormal phenomenons?

i'll respond to you question with a quote:

"I refuse to believe in some of the things that are said to be here,
Let alone those that are not"

im still looking forward to meet a ghost... but all ghost and demons i encountered here were a big disappointment .

so i see horror movies :)

We are simply matter and energy, floating along, dancing to the rules of the universe. Does what lies above, beyond, below or under us truly matter? We won't ever understand them enough to know that they are even real...

We can't even trust our senses, friends as even they can lie, and as our only real sources of information, everything that we know is not completely solid...our memories are liquid and changeable and simply matter and energy as everything else, so what trust can I place in even them?

The words of others, the lyrics and writings, the poetries and speeches - all come through the filters of my hearing and my understanding, my false knowledge which trys only to help me survive. Can I even trust the wisdom of others?

We are built to live and breed and prosper, for those purposes we have been given a drive to reason just as we drive to eat or reproduce, and with reason unleashed from the need to imagine methods of survival, it becomes a cannon shooting at the stars, firing insanely at something so unimaginably far above itself...

Morgan