Danny or Duncan?

Ivo said:
don't have an idea :lol:

:lol: i could tell mate. cause the 3rd and 4th verses of the songs are just one sentence, and you just mixed 1st and 4th verse, and that doesnt make sense at all :D

biaaaatcchhh!!!

ivo and mehdi should have their fight rescheduled, but i reckon they'll just pull each others hair instead of goin gat it in proper man style

aaliyah_003.jpg

Bambi said:
biaaaatcchhh!!!

ivo and mehdi should have their fight rescheduled, but i reckon they'll just pull each others hair instead of goin gat it in proper man style

me and mehdi don't have contradictions anymore...i respect him very much as a poet (look at my sig and at his :lol: ) and as a musician also, as a forum warrior and will never fight with him again! (coz he'll kick my ass)
i love you mehdi!! (don't even think about it - not that way :lol: )

Bambi said:

nah ivos me mate now.

just to get this thread on-topic again;

i guess i can sympathise more with Danny's stuff (lyric- and perhaps also music-wise)..
mr. P'son's lyrics aren't ringing too many bells in terms of emotional/mental experience the way he discribes it. tho it's straight in the face and in some way recognizable..

how come you played the bass in Anathema Duncan? What is yer preferred instrument anyway, the bass or the just the regular guitar (play/write)?

Ivo said:
me and mehdi don't have contradictions anymore...i respect him very much as a poet (look at my sig and at his :lol: ) and as a musician also, as a forum warrior and will never fight with him again! (coz he'll kick my ass)
i love you mehdi!! (don't even think about it - not that way :lol: )

damn, mehdi, what have you done to him creeping like an animal...... ;)