What about Mago de Oz in PP?

Finntroll fucking rules!

Also, sometimes it makes you interested enough to go try to translate the lyrics to English so you can find out what the lyrics actually say!

General Zod said:
What Mago de Oz CD should I check out? Thanks.

Zod

I think the best albums are: "FINISTERRA" (double album) and "GAIA" (include a DVD in PAL format with some stories and a videclip).

AVOID the new album "BELFAST"

Also "A COSTA DA ROCK" DVD it's a good option, you can see them alive and listen the best songs, but be aware.. this DVD is good, but the sound & video quality is not the best.

Let me just say that trashing your hotel room (that the promoter books/pays for) because you didn't get to extend your set isn't going to get you anywhere near my list.

Glenn H.

Don't sweat it Sautherom.

As prepared as I am with my show, I would have done my homework anyway. That sort of information is passed along the promoter grapevine rapidly.

Glenn H.

TBJ said:
Thanks to the guy who brought up the whole hotel-bashing incident!:erk:

You say it like it's his fault, he didn't do anything wrong, leave the guy alone.

As much as I wanna see Mago de Oz, what they did is fucking bullshit and if Glenn does not want to deal with them, I don't blame him. I am 100% positive Glenn can find a better suited band with better ego. =)

hey.. all it's ok... :)
that incident was a surprise because the band was very friendly with the fans, was the only band of the festival who made an autograph session in a metal music shop, the line was of more than 1000 fans, and they were signing for 4 hours. The day before, i was in the airport to receive them with others 30 fans more, and the band also was very friendly in spite of the trip of 12 hours from Madrid, signing everything and making many pictures with us.

The show was good, a very nice performance (as you see in A Costa Da Rock DVD) but was very strange that had not dismissed, we thought was an encore, and we hoped that they returned, but they did not return and was when the incident happened. The morning After the newspapers displayed the festival review and the incident too.

Sautherom said:
hey.. all it's ok... :)
that incident was a surprise because the band was very friendly with the fans, was the only band of the festival who made an autograph session in a metal music shop, the line was of more than 1000 fans, and they were signing for 4 hours. The day before, i was in the airport to receive them with others 30 fans more, and the band also was very friendly in spite of the trip of 12 hours from Madrid, signing everything and making many pictures with us.

The show was good, a very nice performance (as you see in A Costa Da Rock DVD) but was very strange that had not dismissed, we thought was an encore, and we hoped that they returned, but they did not return and was when the incident happened. The morning After the newspapers displayed the festival review and the incident too.

That's fucked up, I still think they would've been a good choice for a future PP. Still that's not cool, what they did..