What album pumps you up the most?

There's only one standout truth in this thread.

Everyone should own Sad Wings of Destiny.

Also it should probably become a ground rule that anyone who accuses someone of listening to Disturbed or Slipknot no longer has any argumentative power, and should automatically be ignored and possibly laughed at.

I hate people that think that a band is sucky when it pumps you up,but then when there is another band that is good and they say something like this other band was way better but it really wasn't.

evil miscreant said:
I hate people that think that a band is sucky when it pumps you up,but then when there is another band that is good and they say something like this other band was way better but it really wasn't.

:loco: I had to read that twice. But I got it. :danceboy:

evil miscreant said:

:loco:

Wow...this is just like a bunch of zombified people chanting...

"come...be one of us...listen to maiden, priest, and ozzy...."

As far as what do I listen to...

I listen to anything good, and unfortunately, with the way bands change so much lately to accomodate mainstream tastes, I don't like "bands" so much as one CD from them or even a couple songs. Bands also fall into ruts, and I don't get off on that either.

For example, I used to love Children of Bodom...but after the first 3, I don't buy their stuff anymore. I didn't like Kalmah's first couple, but their latest was super. Living Sacrifice's Reborn CD is top 10 in my collection, but their others don't do much for me. Blind Guardian had some great stuff, but now they bore me because I can only take so much Lord of the Rings metal.

It's just super gay that you guys say "you listen to XXX, so you have 0 opinion on what is good." lol...that's the more illogical arguement ever. It's just sad seeing retards forcing themselves to like unheard of underground shit that no one else likes for the sheer pleasure of being "different". There's people like you in ever genre. I like 2 of Slipknots CD's, as well as linkin Park....plus death metal just as heavy as you - Just accept people can like different shit.

Scott

SheisMySin said:
Wow...this is just like a bunch of zombified people chanting...

"come...be one of us...listen to maiden, priest, and ozzy...."

As far as what do I listen to...

I listen to anything good, and unfortunately, with the way bands change so much lately to accomodate mainstream tastes, I don't like "bands" so much as one CD from them or even a couple songs. Bands also fall into ruts, and I don't get off on that either.

For example, I used to love Children of Bodom...but after the first 3, I don't buy their stuff anymore. I didn't like Kalmah's first couple, but their latest was super. Living Sacrifice's Reborn CD is top 10 in my collection, but their others don't do much for me. Blind Guardian had some great stuff, but now they bore me because I can only take so much Lord of the Rings metal.

It's just super gay that you guys say "you listen to XXX, so you have 0 opinion on what is good." lol...that's the more illogical arguement ever. It's just sad seeing retards forcing themselves to like unheard of underground shit that no one else likes for the sheer pleasure of being "different". There's people like you in ever genre. I like 2 of Slipknots CD's, as well as linkin Park....plus death metal just as heavy as you - Just accept people can like different shit.

Scott

Did we force anything on you, it sounds like your forcing opinions on us now.

I shall accept nothing. I will however aknowledge the fact you have no fucking clue what you are talking about for one. Ride off the best metal you could possibly listen to because you aren't opening your ears enough and realizing how good it is.

Go somewhere else and spout your ignorance please.

ugra karma- impaled nazerene bruv:kickass:
03a2020venom20mb20logo20colour.jpg

So you're telling me that there's not one metal band out there that everyone else likes, and you do not?

Weird.

To each his own.

Scott

Décadent said:
There's only one standout truth in this thread.

Everyone should own Sad Wings of Destiny.

Also it should probably become a ground rule that anyone who accuses someone of listening to Disturbed or Slipknot no longer has any argumentative power, and should automatically be ignored and possibly laughed at.

Except I was right bitch. Read this qoute "I like 2 of Slipknots CD's, as well as linkin Park".
It's a scientifically proven fact: if you hate Priest and Sabbath you must of necessity like Slipknot.