What album pumps you up the most?

Susperia said:
*Rolls eyes.

And he yells at me for saying ignorant shit.

That was sarcasm.

If I put this ! or !!! after something i'm not being serious.

We are not seeing eye to eye lately are we.

Firstly, all this whining brings a quote to mind from Phil Anselmo- "All I Smell In The Air Is Chicken Shit".
As for the thread, as well as the more standard stuff (Pantera, Slayer, thrash Sepultura), The Haunted- Made Me Do It, Hurtlocker- Fear In A Handful Of Dust, any Mindless Self Indulgence, Napalm Death- Order Of The Leach, Onedice- Life, Raging Speedhorn- S/T and Zyklon- World ov Worms. All give me the general desire to hit everyone i see in the face with a brick.

Billenzimmer said:
Firstly, all this whining brings a quote to mind from Phil Anselmo- "All I Smell In The Air Is Chicken Shit".
As for the thread, as well as the more standard stuff (Pantera, Slayer, thrash Sepultura), The Haunted- Made Me Do It, Hurtlocker- Fear In A Handful Of Dust, any Mindless Self Indulgence, Napalm Death- Order Of The Leach, Onedice- Life, Raging Speedhorn- S/T and Zyklon- World ov Worms. All give me the general desire to hit everyone i see in the face with a brick.

You have godawful taste.

SheisMySin said:
>>>Well being a Nightwish can I can understand how you don't know how to open your fucking ears.

I swear to god metalheads are the most idiotic music listeners on the face of the planet.

Here's my impression of half the people on this board...

"You suck! You and your music tastes suck because you don't like what I like!! Only my opinion matters!! Only music I like is good music, and everything I don't like sucks!!! Shut the fuck up because you like a band that other people like!!! God I hate people who like music that is remotely popular!!! I only like super obscure bands no one has ever heard of because it makes me special!!! Oh yeah, I am also required to worship Maiden, Priest, Cryptopsy, Marduk, Emporer and Sabbath because if I don't everyone will pick on me."

Fine - whichever Kataklysm CD YOU like is the best one....happy? Like I give a fuck what you think is better. :) I like some maiden, but Sabbath is boring, and Priest's vocals annoy the shit out of me. Bolt Thrower's vox make me laugh and Nile and Cryptopsy sound the same after 4 minutes. They have little creativity. Most black metal is just a monotonous wall of distorted blastbeats with the same hokey vocals. I don't like bands you like...and I'm GLAD I don't like what you fucking like or else I'd be a clone. Give me a break...

Retard.

Scott

I like Nightwish and have every CD and DVD. But there is no way in hell I am dissin' on Sabbath! Priest will always rule as well as Maiden. No! I am not a clone but a true METAL fan!

I just wanted to clear up the fact that there are those of us who like Nightwish..and BTW I'm pretty much into all newer METAL. But you mention "obscure".. ?? Nightwish is pretty "obscure" to alot of people. Great,but obscure regardless.

Think what you will about Sabbath or Priest but don't make your opinions come across as FACT or you will run into problems on any forum on the net.

There are bands I don't care for..sure..but I make sure I give it a healthy listen from all angles before making claims. If I end up NOT liking something I state why and I also try and see the other guys point of view.

Because if there is something I don't like..It doesn't mean it's not any good. :p It just means that I'm not getting it or missing something. I can admit that as a fact for myself or music fans of any kind.

And besides what would you expect when the first line of your first post to this thread said ," lol - How in the world can Iron Maiden pump anyone up?"

Oh BTW I'm rockin' out to
7b30b2c008a031927da0a010.L.jpg
and feeling pretty pumped up!!
pumpyouup.jpg

MetalNoob said:
I have never really got into The Haunted is their recent stuff anygood?

Depends on what you like. The S/T and Made Me Do It albums are just pure thrash, although it took until Made Me Do It for them to really perfect their own sound. One Kill Wonder started to throw in some extra, more experimental (by which I mean not thrash) sections, a trend which is continued and increased on the rEVOLVEr, although they are still thrash albums. Personally, I like all of it.