liverpool
Visit site
alcohol-intro.jpg

On the night they look like this \/ well if yeh lucky haha :D

1_jeremy.jpg

and when the ale wears off they look like this \/

up-men-00004.jpg

Ugh!

The ODB needs to lay off the alcohol for awhile.

I drove off this one girl I was seeing by knocking her on the ground and then jumping up and down on her car. There was also a time where I wrestled her to the ground and began dry humping her. She won't even talk to me anymore. I fear she is very afraid.

I have such bad luck with these things.:erk:

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Ugh!

The ODB needs to lay off the alcohol for awhile.

I drove off this one girl I was seeing by knocking her on the ground and then jumping up and down on her car. There was also a time where I wrestled her to the ground and began dry humping her. She won't even talk to me anymore. I fear she is very afraid.

I have such bad luck with these things.:erk:
HAHAHA you will have to explain dry humping in a bit more detail for me :tickled: though i must say i like the sound of it.

I dunno. I grabbed her, took her down, spooned her, and pretended like I was fucking her.

I was totally trashed that night. I got some text message from her later saying that I was violent, and that her ass was sore from me smacking it so hard. That's what she gets for saying that she was gonna go home and finger herself. Cock-teasing asshole!

I so fucking hate life.

No. I'm just very despondant over the whole situation. I mean, I finally find someone who can mostly deal with my randomness, and I go into hyperdrive and scare her off anyway. I'll just keep sitting by the phone, hoping she calls, like a good retard.