What Alexi really says in Hatebreeder?

^ +1

hmm its raining.. should i make a bodom after midnight one? :)

Authentic Metalhead said:
But the downside to that is that girls usually don't have as well developed a taste in music. However, I noticed that you seem to have decent taste, even if you are a little obsessed with Alexi. :rolleyes:

I'm not obsessed with Alexi. I just really like him and can't stop thinking about him. I think i have a good taste in music. But sometimes i just like stuff that sounds good instead of actually listening to it so intensely to see if everythings good or not/ simple or complicated.

LOL, I guess so. But at some point I know I'll stop thinking about him and stop talking about him. That's not gonna happen until awhile though.

I doubt it. The only way i'll ever stop talking about him is if COB break up or if Alexi isn't in a band anymore. Or if i find out Alexi's a big, fat jerk. The first time I heard COB, I was in denial that i liked Alexi. I really didn't want to cuz i didn't want to be a fangirl but i couldn't help myself and now i'm like this.

Don't worry, i have a healthy obsession with Alexi. I wouldn't ever think of killing myself over that. But if he is an ass, i'll hate him forever and never fangirlize over him. I'll like his music, but i won't like him. I'll throw all my pics of him away and delete any i have on my computer. BTW, how do you reply really fast to everything? When i finish with one post, you posted like 5 others.

What Alexi really says in Are u Dead Yet?

Ya Yow

Yow YowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYow Bitch
YowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYow Ya YowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYow Kick YowYowYowYowYowYowYow Bitch

YowYowYowYowYow Fuck u up YowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYow KillYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYowYow