what amps peavey revalver mk3 HP edition includes?

Peavey 6505, 6505+, JSX, XXX, Valveking, probably other made-up stuff - should be plenty, but you can't load impulses within the program, so you'll need to run an impulse plugin (Voxengo Boogex) after.

What about the effects? I'm seriously considering to buy it as i only use the 6505+ model with BassBox and "ThisOne" impulse response.

Erik I'm not sure but I think someone in this forum said you couldn't adjust the voltage on the input/output module on the HP edition...

Erik I'm not sure but I think someone in this forum said you couldn't adjust the voltage on the input/output module on the HP edition...

That would be utterly crap if you couldn't...for me that would make the HP version useless....

Forgive me for being a douche, but you can't adjust the input voltage on a real amp, so I don't think its so important to be able to do it on the software one either. RevalverMKIII is definitely the mutts nuts, but I don't find myself often adjusting the voltage.

Fuck the fucking money:cry::heh: Always problem.

But hey... Revalver HP seems to be not too bad. Ordered it already last week. Hopefully I can tell you more about this in a few days.

..but you can't load impulses within the program, so you'll need to run an impulse plugin (Voxengo Boogex) after.

check this out in the HP manual FAQ:

Q. I have some very cool Impulse Response (IR) files. Can I use them with ReValver HP?
A. Yes. The speaker convolution modeler (RIR) can load files in .wav format, provided they are reasonably short. RIR is using a real-time engine that requires no particular sample chunk size, so it can operate less efficiently with larger files. All input is therefore shortened considerably if needed. No reverb, echo or delay type of IRs can be used.

BUT, i haven't figured out how to load any impulses with it - i just insert kefir or boogex.

weird.

lates

t-willy

SWEET!! In that case, I see zero reason to get the full version of Revalver, cuz IMO it's never gonna sound as good as a real tube preamp no matter how much you tweak it, so better to save the money and put it towards a real (pre)amp!

Forgive me for being a douche, but you can't adjust the input voltage on a real amp, so I don't think its so important to be able to do it on the software one either. RevalverMKIII is definitely the mutts nuts, but I don't find myself often adjusting the voltage.

its not the issue if you can or cannot do it in a real tube amp. The thing is that being able to do it in revalver allows you to "calibrate/compensate" the pickups output in your guitar to the software, which helps the tone tremendously.

Just mess with the Kitty amp adjusting that parameter and you'll see why is so important...

but if you don't need it, then HP is for you.

its not the issue if you can or cannot do it in a real tube amp. The thing is that being able to do it in revalver allows you to "calibrate/compensate" the pickups output in your guitar to the software, which helps the tone tremendously.

Just mess with the Kitty amp adjusting that parameter and you'll see why is so important...

but if you don't need it, then HP is for you.

+1 the sim sounds soo much better with the voltage pushed on 6505 and 6505+

drew drummer, have you gotten this work? i tried and the impulses do show up in the drop down menu in HP, but they will not load.

lates

t-willy

Ah, no. I've got the full version, and I just assumed it would be the same as with the full version. Sorry to cause confusion, should've said.