What are some of the better Sinergy songs?

dthmtl3

Apr 14, 2013
I have a low tolerance for Sinergy's vocals so I haven't listened to them all that much. But then this song just blew me away.

This guy plays it a bit differently but it sounds a little better and he's got the guitar sound close to the original.

What are some other good Sinergy songs that you'd recommend?

Last edited:
That's a tough question. It's easier to tell you songs which aren't that good. But my favorites are (I'm ignoring that horrible voice here):
- Razorblade Salvation
- The Fourth World
- The complete Suicide By My Side album except Remembrance
- The complete To Hell And Back album except Lead us to war, Last escape and the two last songs

Now go onto my YT channel and give me thumbs up for my 5 awesome Sinergy covers (except Razorblade Salvation which sounds like shit!

Edit: The 6 songs I've covered are the top 6 out of my favorite songs.

And this one is probably the best out of my über-favourite songs. It's definitely fun to play!

Last edited:
That's a tough question. It's easier to tell you songs which aren't that good. But my favorites are (I'm ignoring that horrible voice here):
- Razorblade Salvation
- The Fourth World
- The complete Suicide By My Side album except Remembrance
- The complete To Hell And Back album except Lead us to war, Last escape and the two last songs

Now go onto my YT channel and give me thumbs up for my 5 awesome Sinergy covers (except Razorblade Salvation which sounds like shit!

Edit: The 6 songs I've covered are the top 6 out of my favorite songs.

And this one is probably the best out of my über-favourite songs. It's definitely fun to play!

Lol Arcane :D Every cover you have done that I have heard has been good.

Last edited:
Tell you the truth mate, I can't think of a single bad song from Sinergy.

Some of my favorites are:
The Warrior Princess, that solo man!
Virtual Future,
Razor Blade Salvation, that solo!
Passage to the Forth World,
I Spit On Your Grave,
Written in Stone,
Laid to Rest,
Wake up in Hell,

Yeah, I love this band! The soloes on their three albums are insane. Fast, melodic, unique.

Just figured today the part in Suicide By My Side after the solo is also in Bodom After Midnight before the solo, just a bit different, that guitar part with an effect.

An interesting recognition: Alexi used both of his Jacksons during the recording of the Midnight Madness videoclip

Last edited:
Indeed, except that both is not a good word, since he also had the one with green pinstripes...or maybe he didn't have it back then? It could be my mistake :rofl: