What are some of your "go to" plugins?

Nebula (for almost everything: reverbs, EQ, compression, saturation, etc)
Ozone Maximizer
UAD 1176 & LA-2A
Waves Vocal & Bass Rider

Nebula! God bless my i7 :). Mostly AITB stuff and Skaldir's impulses. I have VCC, so I haven't bothered buying any console emulations (should I?).

Otherwise The Rocket, DC8C, and Bootsy and VladG's free plugs for all my compression needs. ReaEQ is reserved for surgery since I'm cheap and it usually ends up working out. ValhallaRoom and UberMod on every project, too. Oh and Klanghelm's VUMT because I like watching VU needles move around at high framerates.

SKNote: StripBus, Roundtone, Grasso.
DDMF: NYComp, NoLimits, IIEQ.
HorNET MultiComp,Sound Toys Little Radiator, Valhalla Room, Slate Trigger and REAPER stock plugins.

I have major GAS for the Kush UBK-1(demoed it and it's fucking awesome) and all of SKNote's reverbs. :Spin:

Nebula! God bless my i7 :). Mostly AITB stuff and Skaldir's impulses. I have VCC, so I haven't bothered buying any console emulations (should I?).

I don't own VCC so I can't say anything comparing it's console emulations verses Nebula. But I will say that I can't mix without my CLC console anymore. I tried a few other consoles in Nebula and I keep coming back to the SSL coloring of the CLC.

If you buy any, that's the best sounding/most universal one IMO

Mikaël-ange;10252830 said:
Plugin I use all the times:

-Digi eqIII
-Focusrite D2
-waves ssl channel
-waves Rcomp
-Massey L2007
-Kush UBK-1
-Avid Heat
-Cranesong phoenix

Need to add Filterbank on the list:hotjump:

Not much for editing:
ReaEQ
SSL
Izotope Alloy(really dig the workflow on this one) and Maximizer
Renaissance Reverb

Plus various synth/drum vsts.

Satson Channel on everything
ReaVerb is my go to convolution reverb, along with my IR library.
Kjaerhus Audio's Classic Compressor, The Glue, A.O.M. Invisible Limiter.
Antress Audio made some cool Neve EQ emulations (which don't sound very Neve at all) that I like sometimes, I always try ReaEQ first. NCL makes a great parametric EQ and I like the knobs.
I always tend to use Kjaerhus's delay for all my spacialization needs. it just sounds the best to me.