What are spinning in your CD player???

At home - Grand Belial's Key "Castrate the Redeemer", Dissection "The Somberlain" and Rev. Kriss Hades "Wind of Orion".

In my car - Impaled Nazerene's "Ugra Karma"

currently, Dying Fetus' "Killing On Adrenalin" and "Stop At Nothing" have been playing almost non-stop, I am debating myself over which is the better album, but IMHO, it would have to be Stop At Nothing, only just......

Nostromo - EcceLex (brutal hardcore/grindcore)
Type O Negative - Life is Killing Me ('nuff said)
Astriaal - Renascent Misanthropy (fucking heavy black metal)
Hatepulse - In Extenso Letalis (if Darkthrone and Satyricon merged into something decent)

I'm listening to a bit of everything. The new Strapping Young Lad, Chaosphere - Meshuggah and an idependent band from Canada called God Awakens Petrified, they're pretty cool. The drummer from the Devin Townsend Band plays drums in it.

in my cd player RIGHT NOW is Fantomas - Amenaza al Mundo, Dark Funeral - Diabolis Interium (playing) and Ephel Duath - rephormula.

been listening to the new flesh mechanic and a bit o jethro tull too :D

bodies lay broken - eximinious execration of exiguous exequies

deeds of flesh - reduced to ashes

leng tch'e - man made predator

lymphatic phlegm - pathogenesis infest phlegmsepsia

right now i cant get enough of
1. Adagio - both Sanctus Ignis and Underworld,
2. Akashic - Timeless Realm
3. Sonata Arctica - Winterhearts Guild

btw this is my first post in the Aussie Forum..

Dark Angel - Time Does Not Heal

This would have to be one of the best thrash albums i have heard. The vocals aren't 100% my thing.. but the music fucking rocks! :headbang:

99.99% written by the man :worship: Mean Gene Hoglan :worship: . Something like 140 different riffs on the one album.
:OMG: