what are ya listenin at?

^:kickass:
I've been checking out a lot of AW's stuff lately, so far I'm loving it. The new album sounds sick!

^:kickass:
I've been checking out a lot of AW's stuff lately, so far I'm loving it. The new album sounds sick!

this is not really a new album, Sorceron is releasing a new pimped version of 1000 suns with extra demo tunes...

- I am God
- In death comes the great silence
- Infernal divide
- waiting for the rain (instrumental)

and also a demo version of Floods

I was really hoping for an entire new album....hopefully it will happen soon

Damn, that's a bummer. A friend of mine is a huge fan, and he was talking about a re-release that was gonna have "a shitload of new songs" on a second disc. But he was pretty wasted, so I guess he didn't know what the fuck he was saying. :p

Anyway, listening to this atm:

Last edited by a moderator:
today I just discovered MORGUL...fail to undersand how this one eluded me so far..well
its pretty awesome, love the way it will sound like a blend of Samael and Dimmu Borgir.

awesome vocals and violins

HYPOCRISY - The Quest

"The quest for the sign
Will stop at nothing
Follow the book of lies
Your god told you to look for the sign
Suck 'em all dry like a parasite"

:headbang:

Some songs that could rip the shit out of your arse

Skinless - the optimist

Life sucks, and then you die!

Fairytale abuse - at the gates of thorn

completely overlooked symphonic BM

Morgul - empty

Sometimes it sounds like Dimmu, sometimes like Samael, sometimes like (good) Marylin Mason

Gorefest - Babylon's whores

awesome old skool DM band from the Netherlands, the splitted around 2000 to reform in 2005 or something. New era brought 2 KICKASS Dm albums, song I posted is from Rise to ruin 2007

ENJOY, EXTREME HEADZ!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
all songs I posted in this page slay ;)

heh Merloch, if memory serves I think you are a big DT fan isnt it?

We are currently jammin their last effort here at work, so far its better than I expected. The song they uploaded on their myspace seems to be one of the worse on the album.

oh men, the great GOREFEST :worship:notworthy

i really like their albums, Mindloss, False, the live album The Eindhoven Insanity and Erase are fucking masterpieces!!!!!

the return of the band is also a fucking great album, La Muerte is a fucking kick in the ass, its really hard for a band after so many years make a good new album and Goresfest did it!!!

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

unfortunately i haven't listened the last album