what are ya listenin at?

nirvana-unplugged-in-new-york-1994.jpg

Currently playing all first 3 albums from Deicide, and man, these guys fucking ROCKED back then, too bad they became such a shitty band since.

DEAD BUT DREAMIIIIIIIIIIING

Man i dont know-That Stench of Redemption album fucking ruled! i loved the intricate guitar work from Santola and Owen on that one.

for me i have been listening to these lately:

Exodus-exhibit B the human condition
Solution. 45-For Aeons Past
Dio-the whole catalog (RIP)
Nevermore-the obsidian conspiracy

well, thats only taste my bro... i'm of those who think that the first 3 albums of deicide are the best, with legion as their best

the thing is when the Hoffman brothers were fired off of the band, deicide "officially" died hahaha

well, thats only taste my bro... i'm of those who think that the first 3 albums of deicide are the best, with legion as their best

the thing is when the Hoffman brothers were fired off of the band, deicide "officially" died hahaha

The Hoffman bros were assholes, so they got what was coming to them. I know Benton has had his issues in the past, but he seems pretty decent now to deal with. I dont think the future of the band has much left though i must agree. Their last album blew donkey balls.

yup, ''the stench of redemption'' is probably their best effort since the awful ''Serpents of the light''

I wouldnt call it a good album but as firefest said, some guitar parts by Santola and Owen were impressive. and at least Jack took some part in the songwritting, unlike on ''Til cocks do us fags'' which was writtent exclusively by Asheim.

This band has been dying since b4 the Hoffman bros left. For such a legendary band, I think having such a BAD prod quality like on ''Incineratehymn'' and ''In torment in hell'' is totally unnacceptable. its just not listenable

vader
w.a.s.p.
kataklysm
slayer
helloween
marilyn manson
faith no more
the haunted
van halen(fair warning- u fucking know it;)
pain
fight
not to mention many more...

currently listening to:
hypocrisy (Catch 22 - V2.0.08)

up next:

the cult
megadeth
something john bush, like, early anthrax or late armored saint....

HAPPY FUCKING MEMORIAL WEEKEND!!

peace
md:OMG: