Doom is pretty good!
You should hear Foreststream!

ive been listening to
silencer (as always!)
mike oldfield
xasthur
strid

and also some punk bands!

Well, well.. :) A bunch of great bands have been listed here so far, not that I was expecting something else having in mind this is Novembre's forum :Spin:

I'm listening to Riverside lately.. the new album... a brilliant one! I think it's even better than the previous one, to me presonally of course.. ;)
Also Spiritual Beggar's "Demons"..
And I'll definetely get the new Swallow the Sun next.. :hotjump:

Who are Riverside?
Hey Drynwhyl i've been surfing a little on your pages, my appreciation for the pics you've taken, especially in Venice (i love it), and of course for the Katatonia pages.. ;) I'll watch them better later, it's bedtime...

Still into "30 Seconds To Mars - A Beautiful Lie" and "The Black Dahlia Murder - Miasma"....

Drynwhyl said:
I'm listening to Riverside lately.. the new album... a brilliant one! I think it's even better than the previous one, to me presonally of course.. ;)

i've heard only "out of myself", fantastic! i fell instantly in love with "the same river" back then. glad to hear that the new album is good (or even better:)).

lately i've been listening to "mystical violin", an album by Ivo Sedlacek, a Czech violinist. great stuff. subtle violin and flute melodies, ideal for cold and rainy autumn nights...
also, the new cathedral album - "the garden of unearthly delights" (a sniffle disc, shaped as an apple - with green apple scent. now, how cool is that??!
crazy.gif
)

Hi everyone!
I see there're some more lads into Riverside here :) The band is from Poland, they create some kind of very emotioanl progressive metal (?), maybe more prog-related than I'm able to perceive ;)
WORN_CARILLON, "Conceveing You", a track form their latest album, give it a try, I think you'll catch the vibe.
Oh, and thank you for your opinion, glad you liked the pics, now I'm really sure of my success to catch the fairy charm of Venice :D You've been surely more often there than me.. and you're italian :D

Hey, Nostalgiaplatz :wave:

i've been listening to negura bunget lately, some kind of next-level black-metal, but i like it so far.

Argh I listened to Negura Bunget stuff, I think they're horrible... I really can't understand why so-few-talented bands can be so seriously overrated...

Drynwhyl, I think some of your pics could take place in postcards, so yes you reached your goal ;) I've been there just twice but I can remember just once, 4 years ago... I live in Sardinia so you probably have more chances to go there than me eheheh...
Anyway, pics with people are funnier ;) But I couldn't open in a bigger window a lot of them, check if there's some problem or it's all about me...
Downloading that track...

WORN_CARILLON said:
Argh I listened to Negura Bunget stuff, I think they're horrible... I really can't understand why so-few-talented bands can be so seriously overrated...

It's because one of the twig, man.

I'm swapping At the Gates, Katatonia, Opeth and Novembre in my cd players at the moment. Yee haw! :loco:

... but when the new Katatonia will be released?!?
Playin' Opeth on and on, all the records
- am ready for the gig here in Florence in one month and half :Spin: -
Even the gig contained in dvd is great, have watched it just lately, better late than never.

Have also watched the live in L.A. of DEATH tonight and went crazy, such a beautiful gig... Have you seen it? Just look at Chuck's fingers/hands: he does such incredible things!!! KEEP THE METAL FAITH ALIVE!!!

And dEUS - the new 'Pocket Revolution' is great!