What are you listening to?

You really seem to dig those German bands, FG! ;) Are they still with the "old" vocalist? I thought he was dreadful compared to otherwise really decent music. And do you know Sylvan?

I don't do it on purpose you know...everytime I hear a Prog band I like. Check their country of origin: Germany!

I only have their first album: The Unexpected World. I quite like the singer on that album: Peter Webel. The song 'Success' is from The Unexpected World. The have made a new version of that song called 'Success 2007'. I don't like the new version because it is played faster and rawer than the original which makes it lose the class and larger than life aspect that 'Success' has.

Furthermore the new singer that they have sounds horrible! His range is incredibly limited. Plus he sounds like he's trying too tough; so much that it comes across as fake. The guy just can't sing!

Not a chance. Against the Law is the best Stryper album, hands down. It's only competitor is To Hell With the Devil :cool:

I crossed checked the live DVD setlist with To Hell With The Devil's tracklist. I love all the songs they play from that record live. So that's the record I'm going to get first. For those who haven't watched the DVD yet...go and get it. Incredibly impressive and a very special atmosphere given that is not your typical metal band.